Topher's 72 SR 510

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the car back and I still am going to have to replace my exhaust manifold gasket.. The copper one has a small leak but for now I can deal with it. Other then that the car is running strong again :) got the HG replaced and no more leak. Also got the SAFC installed and my turn signals now work! Woohoo!

Been toying with the idea but finally tried it put with some vinyl tape. I like it alot. Advan stripe for tmfw

null_zps201c0d5a.jpg

• Like 2

Reminds me of I think dukes car circa 2006 Shasta. I think he had a red and blue stripe going up over the roof.

Is that the car that had the same lines continuing into the interior? I remember a car with a red and blue stripe sewn into the interior and along the parcel tray in the back. 

Wow two and a half hours and 64% of battery life. This is a great read. I kept looking at the dates of the posts hoping it was going to run by end of it. Congratulations! Documented well. Enjoyed the videos too. The car looks and sounds great.

I Have had my datsun down for 6 years. I towed it from my father in laws he had been working on it for 23.

Your build has inspired me. Thank you.

Wow two and a half hours and 64% of battery life. This is a great read. I kept looking at the dates of the posts hoping it was going to run by end of it. Congratulations! Documented well. Enjoyed the videos too. The car looks and sounds great.

I Have had my datsun down for 6 years. I towed it from my father in laws he had been working on it for 23.

Your build has inspired me. Thank you.

Thank you for the kind words. It's been an amazing, fun, irritating, painful and expensive build but has been well worth every minute. Get yours back on the road it will feels so good to drive it after so many years ;)