• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2eDeYe' date='10 March 2011 - 09:04 PM' timestamp='1299819843' post='442053']

Nice goon :cool:

You gonaa wheel the 720? :D

LOL.. Parts hauler/datsun tower/camping rig with the family. (ha yeah ill probably wheel it!, ill let you know once i get it done/reliable and maybe can come up and go with you guys some time) The wedge didn't do its job so im just waiting on parts from rockauto to show up. Going to replace the tensioner/guides, finish installed the head gasket.

Man if i had your yellow car, i'd drive it... I got a yellow Yamaha RZ 350 2 stroke I dont drive that either

Its better to want than to have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It quit running, and he doesn't have the MONEY to get it going again???????

Man why do some losers get such great cars? Its not going to cost much to get running.

Hahaha. He's an OLD MAN. He bought it new i think, and put over 400k miles on it. Its on its second motor (has a crate L18 that was put in, during the 90s)

He thinks it jumped a tooth

I got a yellow Yamaha RZ 350 2 stroke I dont drive that either

Do want! I use to own (kick myself in the ass almost everyday for letting it go) for many years a Suzuki RG500 Gamma. I sold it for 2002 Ducati 748 R, which I regret selling as well. I wish I could have both of those bikes back. I miss them a ton. I just seen on Craigslist a dude asking for 21k for a RG500 Gamma.... Doh!.....\

Keep that Kenny Roberts special. Those RZ 350's are going to go up in price. Do you have the Red/White/Black or the Yellow/Black?

so how long are you going to keep this one?

Depends, on how long it takes to sell it HAHAHAHA........ kidding

I want the 4dr, its running/driving now. just need the systems bled, smaller tires. i cruised it around the block a few times, does alright :D (really needs re-jetted, doesn't like dem big jets in there) But ill never get it finished, really.. Trust me, i has a plan now, and am working towards it one thing at a time.

Alright so....

A while back i heard my brother in laws truck clank when he put it gear, R to D, or P to D or R... I was like yo u should get that u joint replaced lol... 8 months go by, and its getting pretty loud. Hes let me borrow it a few times, to tow the 521, and the dime etc. He said i can borrow it again to go get the goon. but i have to replace the u joint. Didn't know how bad it was, i got under the truck and it was exploded lolz.. Here is the aftermath, luckily his yoke was good.

IMG_20110312_172730.jpg

Alright so....

A while back i heard my brother in laws truck clank when he put it gear, R to D, or P to D or R... I was like yo u should get that u joint replaced lol... 8 months go by, and its getting pretty loud. Hes let me borrow it a few times, to tow the 521, and the dime etc. He said i can borrow it again to go get the goon. but i have to replace the u joint. Didn't know how bad it was, i got under the truck and it was exploded lolz.. Here is the aftermath, luckily his yoke was good.

IMG_20110312_172730.jpg

I don't see a problem there ,,, 1/3 of the datsuns on the road probably wish they had u-joints that good of shape :lol:

Asking Price ?

Do you accept PayPal ? ,,,

I need that U-Joint for ma Z car :lol:

Nice catch Izzo :w00t: :thumbup: ,,, I always like New U-Joints installed ,,,, something about it ,,,, mmmmmmmm goodness :cool:

Bananahamuck is a f'ing pimp.

He went and snagged up the car for me since the owner of this goon didn't have a phone, i couldn't afford to run out there and him not be there (its like 3 hour drive each way).

I gotta go buy a hitch for my brothers truck tomorrow (just the ball part, not the whole thing) And ill be heading up there with a u-haul trailer shortly after. Can't wait to get that goon home and check it out!

Hey if it needs a new engine and bananahammock buys my dogleg 5 Ill be left with an l20b you could buy to drop in. Both are in a running drivig car that I have dailyed for a few months now.

Ps mail my lights! Ha I bought toggles and will do the ignition off of a half dozen switches and a push button and got a big blue toggle for those lights.

Pssssss can't wait to see the build on this one!