i hate these.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHA god the replies made my morning! I'm tempted to just post more stupid crap just to read what you guys post.

LOL, hey look a newbie with thick skin.

Welcome to ratsun, you'll do just fine around here.

but think about what your doing before you make a tread.

if you want to post random shit do it here http://community.ratsun.net/topic/17614-insomniacs-20/

or here http://community.ratsun.net/topic/18386-not-another-indy-thread-ka710-and-l18510/page__p__255340__hl__%2Bnot+%2Banother+%2Bindy+%2Bthread__fromsearch__1#entry255340 :lol: :lol:

Hahaha, this thread is awesome. I've actually been wearing these off an on for a few years now. Have you tried them? They actually make a lot of sense, and are very very comfortable. Also, they are terrible for rock climbing; soles are too thin and they let your foot flex way too much. They are wonderful for walking/standing/running around in. I use a standing desk for work (I own a company that designs and builds software), and these are the perfect shoes for that. Oh! And also, I do get laid, and in fact have gotten laid after meeting women when they have asked about these shoes, so if they have any sexual side effects, they are beneficial - at least for my area of the country. I would not wear them in Alabama, but in civilized places, they are appreciated (that comment was approved by my Alabaman biz partner).

There's also a cool story behind the "barefoot shoe" movement too: http://www.livingbarefoot.info/2009/05/the-painful-truth-about-trainers-are-running-shoes-a-waste-of-money/

But I certainly appreciate people's opinions and their right to have them, so fire away.

:P

Those look like they'd be good for rock climbing.,,,

HAHAHA, when I first saw this thread I was gonna say how I agreed, especially when people TRY to use them for rock climbing. Being an avid climber, when I see somebody wearing these it automatically labels them as a gumby (noob, chode, etc.)

So Patra, I totally agree with you!

im sure they are comfortable but man i just can't stand them. Snuggies and pajamas are comfortable too but I don't want to see people wearing them to work at the office. plus, i've had like 4 cups of coffee so far. I saw someone in a business suit and these toesy shoes. If you're gonna rock a suit, just fucking commit and wear some shoes that look good with a suit. wearing a suit and tie is a sacrifice you pay to the working world, you can't sidestep it by wearing foot gloves.