my new 620

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see someone build a 620 Urban Assault Vehicle.. I think this would be a good start. Yes, I too like the look of blacked out wheels. Of course an Urban Assault Vehicle (UAV) would have to have stock (or higher) ride height and would definitely need the HOOKS!

:lol: SJEFF I was trying to work a deal out for that carb and manifold before I knew Mikey was buying the truck still trying to work something out but he ain't budging. Truck looks good Mike now I just need to bring you those rims and tires and we can lower it :D

Game plan- lose the........rear bumper, rims & tires, shell, fog lights.

Keep.....original mirror, paint [buff it out], motor as is [pretty quick w/ that carb.]

JK man do it the way you want,,glad to see another 620 being worked on :D BTW is that brown car in the 3rd pic a 210 ?

Game plan- lose the........rear bumper, rims & tires, shell, fog lights.

Keep.....original mirror, paint [buff it out], motor as is [pretty quick w/ that carb.]

JK man do it the way you want,,glad to see another 620 being worked on :D BTW is that brown car in the 3rd pic a 210 ?

i was surprised by the motor with that carb. The timing is a little of so it hesitates when you fist step on. When i picked it up i roasted the tires up the freeway ramp lol

As for the brown car that is my 1978 hl hatch back it was my engine doner for my 71 510 it was a grandma(a grandma that could not drive ) car it only had 80 thousand on it the engine is strong