Northend Meet

]2eDeYe

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clubs are for baby seals :lol:

Still on and getting close. Updated the Calander with good links.

I'll be at Smokey Point rest stop at 9 am, we'll want to leave from there at about 9:20 in order to get to the Holiday Market meetup at 10 am. I'd like to get on the road from there by 10:30 at the latest.

Smokey Point Rest Area

http://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/WM2FCG

Anyone that wants my number should PM me for the digits.

a buddy just told me about this today, if Id noticed this thread earlier then I wouldnt have made other plans. I could have put my tail lights in and rolled my 510 bare metal.I was raised in oak harbor also so I like to go up there and visit every now and then. Oh well maybe next year.

Showed up a little early and me and the dog sat around for a bit.

Picture009.jpg

A few people showed up.

0219110930-01.jpg

Then we hit the road.

Nuff's goon

Picture011.jpg

Really sweet All-trac that crashed the cruise. :D

Picture014.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Then we got to Holiday Market and met up with one more 620.

Picture016.jpg

Under the All-trac's hood.

Picture015.jpg

Heading to Whidbey.

Picture017.jpg

Heading across Deception Pass

Picture018.jpg

Stopped for a sec to let the slow poke in front of us get thru some windy's. Had a couple of bald eagles circling.

Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Made it to Fort Casey.

Picture030.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picked up a stray coming down Madrona. :lol:

Picture027.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Decided it was way to fucking windy and cold to BBQ, so we headed into Coupevlle for an ratsun lunch...

Picture032.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Parked for lunch.

Picture034.jpg

Coming down West Beach Road.

Picture037.jpg

Everyone heading home..

Picture040.jpg

All in all it was a great cruise, and a beautiful day for it. Once I get my video put together I'll post it up. Got about 10 minutes of curvy roads :D

I'll also be posting up some other pics from the guys that don't get on ratsun once I get them uploaded.

didnt get off work until 11am and by that time wouldnt have known where to catch up with you guys...I was pissed because it was so nice out, cold as hell, but sunny. This is why I need to get the chop top running, so I can have a truck with a top, that I can drive anytime...have to plan another in spring and maybe head to Levenworth for lunch that would be a fun day of driving....

well I tried to sell both of them at one time, the chop top and the old school one I bought a few years back....well no one wanted them. All they wanted was parts. so I decided to combine the 2 trucks to make one runner and then off what I have left. My big issue is that I dont have a place to work on it. I live in an apt. and I cant work on my trucks on property. So I have on at a friends house and one in a strorage yard. I want to get it back on the road, but the weather around here isnt the best place to be working on cars out side...ya i know fulll of all kinds of excuses...but that is all I got right now...hopefully one day, before they all rust awayy and they become scrap metal...

Thanks for putting this run together! I ended up remembering about this around 11am the day of! However I was on Whidbey already so I hopped in my dime and sped up to Fort Casey. Didn't find the group there yet & cruzed through coupville, no luck. So I thought about where I would drive on Whidbey and headed up Madrona Rd. (Runs along the coast of Penn cove, very windy road and beautiful view) Towards the end of the road the group passed me and I flipped around to catch them (Wasn't EASY!) Good times from then on :) It was cool to meet all of you and lets do it again! Here is 2 shots I took before I had to go:

med_gallery_2793_831_28276.jpg

med_gallery_2793_831_13099.jpg

Good times!! Pushed my truck all the way to keep up with yall! We definetly gotta do it again!!

Well Lets work on your baby! She's a sweet ass truck :) You said you have an L under the hood, what block/head? what carb? I have several carbs floating around we could bolt on for some moar power! :cool:

Well Lets work on your baby! She's a sweet ass truck :) You said you have an L under the hood, what block/head? what carb? I have several carbs floating around we could bolt on for some moar power! :cool:

i have an L20 with a U67 head and 32/36 webber! everything is fresh! Only have a few hundred miles on the engine! Saturday was the farthest and hardest i driven the truck since i put the engine in! Im sure its about time for me to go through the valves and adjust some other things! Not looking to go to crazy with my truck, i just want it to be reliable, 620 trucks are beautiful to me already even with all the rust! But any imput is welcome since im pretty new to datsun motors

"it's F'n cold dude"

Picture028.jpg

rode my goon real hard all day, all over the place didnt get off the road till something like 10pm when i got home. in the morning i go outside and pump the gas... snap goes the throttle cable.

so awesome it waited to break until i got home. would of been F'd out on the island if it broke. also explains why it felt lacking when i punched it and couldnt get more the 5psi, the SC is more boost the more you open the throttle. new cable and routing coming up for the next one, maybe 5psi more will get me even with a KA

more pics courtesy of 93cc (the all trac)

DSC02058.JPG

DSC02100.JPG

DSC02106.JPG

DSC02115.JPG

DSC02118.JPG

DSC02061.JPG

DSC02129.JPG