Public appology to Slo-dat

A few weeks back, I posted a horrible thread (http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=2670) stating that people should never buy from Slo-dat, on account of his lack of response.

I publically appologize for doing that. He and I have since "shaken hands" (via e-mail), and everything is resolved. While it's true that he didn't get back to me for a long time after I paid, I was a bit of a jerk in my response. It may have been reasonable for me to have been pissed about the situation, but posting an attack-thread was unreasonable. The whole, "shoot-first, ask questions later" is really a bad move, and I'm sorry I did it.

The reality is that life happens, and unforseen circumstances come up that we can't control. I should never have posted the thread, and I'm glad that icehouse closed it.

That said, lesson learned. It turns out that Slo-dat is a pretty reasonable guy, and I'd be glad to buy him a drink should we ever meet up.

Also: Don't post while mad and drunk. I had more than my fair share of cheap crappy wine when I started that thread, and in some places, posting while drunk is a bannable offense. I should have known better.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool of you to stand up and be the man and get problems resolved. I havent met alot of poeple on this site but i have met a few. And I will say they all seem like good folk and we need to keep this a tight knit family. So kudos to all involved...:cool::D:thumbup:

Thanks Josh. It's a non-event at this point.

Favorite quote from Knocked Up: "Don't drink and bone!"

No problem. And it might be a non-event, but I think it's socially responsible for people to stand up and admit when they've wronged someone else. I wouldn't feel right not doing it.