something to work for

So I was driving to go check out this drift thing here and whatnot, when I look out of the corner of my eye and catch THAT profile, one you just can't miss so of course I had to stop and snap a few pics of the coolest car I've found sitting around ever:

165789_187058647973310_100000075273173_680360_6070624_n.jpg

165289_187058707973304_100000075273173_680361_6181586_n.jpg

166419_187058757973299_100000075273173_680362_3323691_n.jpg

168569_187058877973287_100000075273173_680364_2049173_n.jpg

it looks like it's been there for a while so I might try and contact the owner and let him know I'd be willing to buy it if he ever decides to sell it haha

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not for a couple months at least, the guy got a really good look at me and my friends and probably out cars haha

WAIT FOR THE HEAT TO COOL DOWN

it's also got some sort of aftermarket EMS because it has no AFM, just a filter on the turbo

Tokico Illuminas on the back (discontinued)

and black lowering springs (eibach I'm guessing?)

and a Spearco intercooler

there wasn't much expense spared when the guy was originally building this car.

not for a couple months at least, the guy got a really good look at me and my friends and probably out cars haha

WAIT FOR THE HEAT TO COOL DOWN

it's also got some sort of aftermarket EMS because it has no AFM, just a filter on the turbo

Tokico Illuminas on the back (discontinued)

and black lowering springs (eibach I'm guessing?)

and a Spearco intercooler

there wasn't much expense spared when the guy was originally building this car.

ya id love to snag that thing :D

Nice find! It sucks that soooo many old cars just sit and rot like that. I was bugging a dude here in Tucson for like 5 years for a couple 240z he had in his yard. I moved away for a bit and when I returned I found out he had them scrapped for the money! What a TOOL!!

That hurt my brain to read.

Why dual exhaust? Because it looks cool. Also V6 can have dual exhaust so why not straight 6?

Because a V6 is a dual bank engine... Its pointless to add add extra weight and exhaust flow restriction just for the "looks."

Unless this is now a honda forum... Guess I was confused because we lacked a vertical door installation tech section.

Because a V6 is a dual bank engine... Its pointless to add add extra weight and exhaust flow restriction just for the "looks."

Unless this is now a honda forum... Guess I was confused because we lacked a vertical door installation tech section.

twice pipes.

large156030.jpg

dosent matter where you choose to route the tips out.

twice pipes.

large156030.jpg

dosent matter where you choose to route the tips out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOtCBSKT5j4

In all honesty what do you think would perform better, the twice pipes or a single pipe of equal diameter? It only takes simple 9th grade geometry to understand that you can fit more air thought a larger pipe and use less material.

Even though if I had an s30 and was looking for a "bolt on" exhaust, twice pipes would be my choice.

In all honesty what do you think would perform better, the twice pipes or a single pipe of equal diameter? It only takes simple 9th grade geometry to understand that you can fit more air thought a larger pipe and use less material.

it dosent matter if you have an extra 3 feet of exhaust on there, it dosent flow any worse.

engineering exhaust has alot more to it than having a big strait piece of pipe.

The owner may have 'moved on' he could be in jail. The possibilities are endless. Gave it to cousin Etus from six toe county (who had 18 DUI charges and don't drive much anymore), well unless drunk enough. Lost job, lost interest, lost to wife in divorce. Killed wife and that's why in jail.

Duals? If nothing else it provides symmetry. I like the looks of functional duals and would run them on any 4 cyl. car.

Someone put some effort into that car. Keep drilling the ratass until he sells it too ya.

As far a duels go I don't like the look of that set up. But the twice pipes that skip put up sound really good.

I run 3" single on my race car and it works. But not sure how good.

164344_187407254605116_100000075273173_685603_1247211_n.jpg

Would look way way better if they weren't sticking out so far. They should be found only by looking for them. Right now they are yelling look at me!!! Needs to be low key and cool. If no-one notices them they are too cool to care. :D