Xmas Oics!

Guest DatsuNoob

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should name the puppy Datsun for sure. And HEY your in Grover beach! What are you doing for new years? Me and a bunch of crazy bastards are planning an epic dirtbiking trip at the dunes. Itd be nice to have some Datsun people along. Send me a PM if your interested.

Noob, that hat is epic, I would totally wear it to work, and I'm not kidding! :) I got some cool shit. Check it out:

xmas1.jpg

xmas2.jpg

xmas3.jpg

xmas4.jpg

This laptop is replacing my normal ratsun computer, which was last updated in 2000ish. Has a 966 mhtz processor and 386 mb of ram. No, it's not ancient! Don't forget the 16mb graphics card, which barely plays regular video and skips frames on hi-def. Those rallycross videos won't even play on my computer. I have to load them to youtube to even get choppy video. :D

This new Dell has a ati mobility radeon hd550v 64 bit 1gb graphics card, and a 2.4 ghtz processor, and 4gb or ram. Methinks it's going to be a little bit faster than the old one. :blink:

Now the bitch is cleaning up my computer room, preparing to transfer files, reload applications, etc. That and this new laptop has a webcam and I'm already thinking 1984 there. Might have to put some ratsun electrical tape over it. Have to figure out the new windows too. I'm used to XP and I set it up like Win98, so there's a lot to learn. Seems something called "libraries" has taken over the old familiar "file manager."

Also have to figure out how to set it to admin mode, as opposed to just a regular user. Lots to do, but I'm really happy to have a computer that's capable of doing more, especially video. And if I decide to go back to school, this one will be current for a while. So big thanks went to mom and dad today! Super stoked!

the way the laptop looks in one of the pics, makes it look like its floating in air :D

Congrats on the new computer, i build mine personally. but cool none then less, file manager eh? try windows explorer? Might be what you are looking for.

Theres ways of setting up win7, be prepared, it will get annoying quickly if you don't disable that security shit that asks you every single time you click on something, if you are sure you want to do it....

Yeah, I usually run my computers bare bones. Like I installed office this morning, but kicked out all the trials and the goddamn outlook express. I hate that email program. Always takes over shit. It'll take me a little screwing around with it. I know more about the antiquated versions of windows than I do the new stuff. Trying to figure out my damn router passphrase and crap right now. I always forget it after I get it set up, but I think I have it somewhere in the bookmarks. For some reason my network isn't showing up on the new computer. I wish computers were Datsuns! Way simpler! :D

Oh ho ho, sweeeeeeet! Figured out the modem, typing from the new laptop as we speak!!! This new keyboard is soo much quieter. I'm going to go watch a random video now and see if it doesn't skip! Dammit, I don't have the mouse hooked up yet and I keep trying to move the other computer mouse and nothing happens on this screen! :lol:

Fuck me, Windows 7 is making me nuts!!!!!!!! :angry: Anyone know how to center the background? Fing thing allows me to set a pic as background but so far I can't figure out how to manipulate it. Suppose this happens when you use the same operating system into 2010. :)

WOW. I'm transferring an 8gb usb drive with files from the old computer, listening to Led Zeppelin on youtube, and typing on here all at the same time and the damn thing isn't cutting out or having problem one. Holy dog balls! We've gone to ludicrous speed!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

That's sweet! Are there doors on that car?

Sure are doors on it, There are a bunch of them that enter the Chandler AZ parade of lights.

I did get a few datto toy cars :cool:

5 of the bre Maistos(these are a hard find on the Island) :blink:

4 more white hot wheels

Mr M&M approves :lol:

newesttoy003.jpg

well my dad has been buying me parts for my trucks for a while so that was alot of my presents but i got some pretty cool stuff, i got a flashlight that hooks on to the hod of a car so i can now see lol, a mini mag light, a bright ass led for the datto, a nice gerber pocket knife, a razor blade pocket knife, fallout new vegas for PS3, and i bought myself need for speed shift for my PS3. shift is amazing online!!!