Ratsun Calendar Results!

Skib

unfortunally as of right now guy the funds that were to go towards that ended up going towards rent because i was able to move out of my parents again and it had to be a quick decision. and am still working with the guys with the photos in question to get them ok'd. right now it's on my to finish it

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is exactly why I suggested a prepay order amount via paypal. That way, the money is there, it can be paid upfront to the calendar people while we're working out the copyright issues. Should we start a vote/poll on how many people are sincere in ordering catalogs and how many they want, and the dollar amount they're prepared to put up front? Kind of like a show of hands.

Ok people. I don't wanna get on any one toes, but I have a print press here in NY, and I can have them printed here. If I can get the files I can start working on them and have them done. Dont know ho is the administrator on this forum but he can contact me to makeit happend. I think that is fear for all the people ho is waiting.

williammr2@hotmail.com

You should contact J.Chimpo to see if he'll send the images to you/turn over the project. I would like to see calendar fruition before we get too far into this year, otherwise we might as well shelve the idea and put it on the burner for next year.

well yesturday i got an email from the calender publisher and well they said the orders ready and i have yet to finish the copyright issues. i'm gonna talk to them tomorrow and se whats up. and if there not done old jdm it's fine i'll turn everything over to you. i'll have an update for you all tomorrow

• 3 months later...