Snug top for datsun

My friend Tony "had" a Snug top on his 620 as of last week :rolleyes:

2qx01mp.jpg

Fit great on the bed rails & matched the roof lines good. well i traded him for it & its now on my 720........

a4sl0y.jpg

i really like the fit..the length & width are damm near perfect. Theres a part # on it that ill post. Who knows maybe Snug top has some left over shells sitting in a garage somewhere.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 things.

1st. Pac, when did you get that KC 720!? How come I didn't know about it! Bitchen' Luggage rack!

2nd. I know someone on here was trying to get rid of this Canopy (I know it isnt a "snugg top". I too think I want one eventually (would make for some good camping). I swear you couldn't give these damn things away a while ago.

2 things.

1st. Pac, when did you get that KC 720!? How come I didn't know about it! Bitchen' Luggage rack!

2nd. I know someone on here was trying to get rid of this Canopy (I know it isnt a "snugg top". I too think I want one eventually (would make for some good camping). I swear you couldn't give these damn things away a while ago.

Ive had it almost 1 year now..build thread in the Trucks section..& TY

Good link..thats a deal on a fixable shell !

What's your excuse?

a. there legible and easily understood

b. Im dyslexic

c. I use spell check on every post and try to catch mistakes

d. it dosent always catch them so I go back and edit when I do

e. I type fast, it happens sometimes

f. :fu:

that good enough for you? or should I have my old english professor join so she can edit my rough drafts

• Like 1

2 things.

that canopy is from danfiveten

My friend Tony "had" a Snug top on his 620 as of last week :rolleyes:

i really like the fit..the length & width are damm near perfect. Theres a part # on it that ill post. Who knows maybe Snug top has some left over shells sitting in a garage somewhere.

Doooood? What's that 4x4 in the driveway?

• 1 month later...

ScannedImage001_001_0012.jpg

ScannedImage002_002_0022.jpg

This was my '77 King Cab that I had in the '90s, the Snug Top is off of my friends '84 2WD Toyota short bed. It fit great on the King Cab, it was almost perfect on the height for the cab and didn't stick out that much on the sides. It fit on my '74 standard cab as well. Sadly these are the only two pictures I have of that truck...it was my first King Cab and had factory air, a factory tach, and a 5 speed.

Dude that's it I wood pay up to 400 4 a nice one thinks man I don't now if it wood fit rite wood take a chans lol or get a nuther truck the moter in min is like re bult got all the paper work on it . I broke the rear puckin lol the old man keped her at 55 the pin wobbld out an wus jumping on the ring and pinyun so it broke got a use one 4 200 lol wow dident think i wus gunna find one the trucks 4 sale or traid or rite price new batt new altenader the lite is on the dash cus the Gage short but in Tim all fix it I want a 78 king cab datsun truck with a snug topper lol wuts this lol yha I'm a mini trucker. Lol snug is the best don't kid yer self with hydros an will talk I'm gunna post it just pass it on yer CIO love the truck it's my fave datsun out of the trucks my truck is to cleen to chop on I wood sell first :)

• Like 1