v8 datsun ute drag car

datonalky

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That thing scared the crap out of me in the best way possible! It will make little kids cry for their mommies! Love it. And glad to have another aussie in the house.

How on earth will you get traction back there. Lead blocks?

sounds tits!

ive seen another v8 620 and the owner showed me where itd crease the cab where the rear pillar joins to the roof and also where it joins to the sill. hes raced it so id dare say it happened cos of launches, have you had similar problems yet?

looks nice :D where in aus are you?

• 5 months later...

hey all, havnt been on here for ages but i thought id throw up a quick clip of my ute on a test and tune day, still got a long way to go with the tune as i dont get chance to run it very often.....

the converter im running is a little to large and isnt locking up fully during a run and isnt very spectacular yet but when its all sorted it should be fairly quick,

also would i be treading on anyones toes if i got some ratsun plates made up for it????

here is the youtube link.....

also would i be treading on anyones toes if i got some ratsun plates made up for it????

the general rule is kinda just dont use it on something that would give the forum a bad name

so i think your safe :lol:

your ute is sick

Maybe a silly question but will a short bed fit on a long bed chassis? im thinking about ditching the tray and tubbing a bed for it but dont know if a long bed would look dikky on it?

i dont think itl bolt right up

Maybe a silly question but will a short bed fit on a long bed chassis? im thinking about ditching the tray and tubbing a bed for it but dont know if a long bed would look dikky on it?

The two front most mounts won't have a bed over them to bolt to and there will be a 10" gap between the cab and box. If you manage to move the box forward to match the cab the wheel wells won't line up.

• 1 year later...