ggzilla

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Icehouse...well?

d-fish, I don't have the Twin Hitachis on my A12 engine yet ... but last week got the gaskets I needed. I also realized the manifold I have is for an A14, so the ports are smaller than the A12 GX cylinder head ports... I guess it will work, but is not optimum.

Heres a badass 1200 i saw @ the JCCS show last year......love the rims & how low it is.............

P1010144.jpg

P1010145.jpg

& this is the motor..definately not stock! Engine check please...:D

P1010143.jpg

ITS FOR SALE!!!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/car/571125099.html

• 3 weeks later...
It was bought by a Toyota enthusiast and he is already planning to take out the CA18DET and swap in a Toyota engine... :(

He also took off the badass old school JDM wheels and put on Centerlines... :mad:

I am the one who now owns that car, sorry to tell you but I never said a 3T toyota was going in there, as much as i would want to i like the chassis/engine family ties better.

and those wheels arent "old School JDM" they were replicas of the OG star sharks but im not big on 13's anyways.

for track duties it will run on the Draglites, for street time i will have a nice set of 14's or 15's for it.

and not only am i a toyota enthusiast but as well as a Datsun enthusiast. had 2 Dimes growing up as well as my father. the OG datsun guys know us well here in SOCAL.

here is the build link

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=3452

I am the one who now owns that car, sorry to tell you but I never said a 3T toyota was going in there, as much as i would want to i like the chassis/engine family ties better.

Sorry, in your post on 3TC it sounded like you were planning to take it out and go to a Toyota engine. My mistake, I guess. :D

Sorry, in your post on 3TC it sounded like you were planning to take it out and go to a Toyota engine. My mistake, I guess. :D

no worries, i was in the process of building a 3T but when this fell into my lap i had to drop it for the B110.....

and i liek to keep it in the family so only a Nissan engine will sty under the hood. now will i change out to a SR who knows

My white 1200 may be the lowest one ever, but I will be raising it soon... :P

Hard to tell from this pic, but it's hell of low...

normal_Picture_003%7E5.jpg

And when I say raise, I mean I may raise the back about 1" to fit some more rubber under it. Bolt-on flares coming soon, too...

Man I gave a 1200 away 3 years ago. To a good bud of mine. Now every time I see it I want it back. Now I want it back even more.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...