ggzilla

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Datsun 1200 cars (B110): 1971-1973 model years. Japan production 1970-1973

Datsun 1200 Pickup (B120): Japan production 1971-1994

Yes, mine came from Tokyo. I bought it from G-speed Corp, Hawthorne California they are an import/export business, mostly for engines, I was tempted to get an SR20 or CA18 the same day I bought this pickup :-)

About the lowering, it has custom coils on the front, and a flipped main leaf in the back. The small leafs are upside down and thus keep the spring from moving much. Which is fortunate since there is only about an inch travel anyways before it bottoms out. It is way too stiff to be satisfying for a daily driver, but I have my sedan for daily driving. I only been driving the pickup about once a week.

Edited by ggzilla

no photos of them i think the last one i had was a 73 was stock orange the best thing i liked about them was the look and the qtr chrome vents plus it cruised nice with the 1200 motor like to find another one was my first car even if it was all beat to hell and ran descent i wouldnt mine looked like the red one above

• 1 month later...