DatDougs new LandYacht

Its not that I dont love driving my little Datsuns, its just that I wouldnt mind rollin in a GiNormous Gas-Gussling 19ft American Pig! :P Its all about options rite? So when I seen this Beauty on CraigsList I had to have it. My high school girl friends parents had one of these & ever since then I have admired them.

Its a 72 Mercury Marquis Brougham. Its got a 429 with 4 barrel carb & automatic tranny :hyper: It did not run when we bought it since its been sitting under a carport in Bremerton for the last 7 years. Super str8 body & immaculate perfect interior. This is 1 sweet ass car :thumbup: We got it running this weekend & took it for a drive around the block :frantics: It was pure sexy! I cant wait 2 get this thing dialed in & drive on the freeway :devil:

I already threw all the tune-up parts on it & checked & filled all the fluids. It needs tires, hubcaps, wiperblades & a few other little things to be a Daily Driver. Here is a couple of pics. I will post more later.

downsized_1027001755.jpg

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

put some oil in the gas a drive around like uncle buck!!!

Thats Funny :rofl: I was just looking @ that clip on youtube. His was a 77 Marquis I beleive. I will be posting more pics later today. Gotta wait for the rain to die down :(

awesome!! need a profile pic. i love old boats. my godfather has a 70 buick electra that was the shit. i want to get a 63 pontiac grand prix with the over under headlights. so many older american cars to choose from though its hard.

of coarse the muscle car i want is a 70 torino gt fastback.

Smore pics of the Merc. A perfect condish landau top :D

downsized_1102001119a.jpg

Had 2 use the panoramic lense on this 1 :P Need hubcaps & a bath.

downsized_1102001119.jpg

Trunk is Fucking Huge!

downsized_1102001118c.jpg

Sweet-ass Interior :D

downsized_1102001118.jpg

Big Beautiful Comfy seat :wub:

downsized_1102001118b.jpg

2eDeYe' date='02 November 2010 - 01:09 PM' timestamp='1288728586' post='374669']

Needs some window tint as well. :cool:

:D Dude I was totally thinking that! Then I can get me a pinstripe suit & a fidora & roll mafia style :mad: Here are a couple of pics after bath & my nephews old LTD hubcaps.

downsized_1102001646.jpg

downsized_1102001644.jpg

I only replied tot his thread because I saw mutha fuckin BroHam

BroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamBroHamv yo

2eDeYe' date='02 November 2010 - 07:18 PM' timestamp='1288750701' post='374784']

Maybe a bit of an altitude adjustment as well :cool:

downsized_1102001646.jpg

:cool: How fuckin SICK is that!!?? :thumbup: I guess I would need 2 bag it 2 get it that low & still ride nice.

Sweet car! I like these big cars, but I need to get a hold of a 510 4 door and a roaster to make my Datsun quest complete. There is so may classic cars that catch my eye... if only I made more than 10k a year.... things would be different.

• 5 weeks later...