73 240z $35000 FIRM!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Call 503-997-2221, for details on why this particular 240Z is worth $35 Grand

Right. Like telling me would convince me more than the pictures that should have been in the ad.

Who tf would use craigs list to sell a $35,000 car???????????? There are high end or private firms that will take care of that.

smiley-sniffer.gif

Bill, you are so right.

It may be worth that. Could happen.

Whats fucked is that it's a $35,000 car with a twenty five cent add. The seller has no idea how to present it. Think classy you'll be classy. You want $35,000 for it you're going to have to work for it not 2 min on the computer. Get a professional photographer for one or just lots of good pictures. A phone number to call for details is so unprofessional its laughable. I wouldn't give it a second look.

Should be in 'funny craig's list ads'

Guest kamakazi620

Call 503-997-2221, for details on why this particular 240Z is worth $35 Grand

I did and asked if the engine internals are GOLD plated?? no,is the block and head GOLD plated? NO,well fuck WHERES the 35 Gs HIDIN'????

• Like 2
Guest kamakazi620

1973 240z $5000

appliance wheels$200

uniroyal $450

"period correct"tires

putting an add for a 240z on C/L for $35,000 with your personal phone # and receivin' hundreds of prank calls

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with Mike, this car very well could be worth that much money, but like he said he spent about 2 minutes hacking out a very basic ad with only 1 crappy picture and that is NOT enough to illicit the proper response for a car supposedly worth 35 grand. Now pro photos, crisp clean shots, or even alternatively a clearing house for old collectoble valuable vehicles would be more along the lines of dealing with a car like this.

The amatuerity of the whole thing makes me think that this guy is probably a horsepower adder. Cold air intake box says gains of up to 15 HP.....15hp check. Headers and exhaust up to 7 hp gain.....7 hp check. Yellow painted accessories (mirrors, rice wings, wiper arms etc) 320 hp...............342 horsepower added check

laughable

Bill