• no
    • other, make a comment

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Paypal sent. Glad to see our tight knit community get together on a truly important cause like this. Puts a smile on my face to think of how we take care of our own. Hopefully it will help out and Konan will be able to enjoy the rest of his life comfortably. I wish you both the best :)

UPDATE: WITH ALL THE DONATIONS FROM YOU GUYS, HIS CHAIR IS PAID FOR!!! ANY OTHER DONATIONS, IF ANY, WILL GO TOWARD SQUEAKY BALLS AND TREATS, OR RETURNED IF REQUESTED. THANK YOU ALL!!

I would personally like to thank the following Ratsun Krew!

Kim, Calley, Dave, David, Kyle, Robert, Scott, James, Doug, George, Matthew, Justin.

You made Konan's life better. I would say he would reward you with some hotdogs...but he ate them, go figure. :D

Wow, what a great community. I don't know you or Konan, but I do know, just from the posts, I'd like the both of you. There's nothing like a man's best friend. I'd take a dog over diamonds any day. Us guys got the good end of the stick... :P

I have an 11 month old yellow lab that eats ANYTHING/EVERYTHING! I mean anything; metal, brick, wood (loves wood dried or green), hard plastics, you get the picture. He should be a dog toy tester. There are days I could kill em, but when he looks at you with those big brown eyes as if to say, "What? What did I do?" You kind of melt and end up huggin him. Not sure what I would do without him. The best thing you can do is make Konan's "Quality Of Life" that much better. You just know he'll never forget that.....

Kudo's!!!

Guest DatsuNoob

Wow, what a great community. I don't know you or Konan, but I do know, just from the posts, I'd like the both of you. There's nothing like a man's best friend. I'd take a dog over diamonds any day. Us guys got the good end of the stick... :P

I have an 11 month old yellow lab that eats ANYTHING/EVERYTHING! I mean anything; metal, brick, wood (loves wood dried or green), hard plastics, you get the picture. He should be a dog toy tester. There are days I could kill em, but when he looks at you with those big brown eyes as if to say, "What? What did I do?" You kind of melt and end up huggin him. Not sure what I would do without him. The best thing you can do is make Konan's "Quality Of Life" that much better. You just know he'll never forget that.....

Kudo's!!!

They'll do that for awhile, atleast the 1st 2 yrs, LOTSA CHEW TOYS. :D My little pug Ozzie still chews on stuff, wood, plastic, car parts, cardboard, sticks, etc. I try to find a favorite toy of his and keep it close when I'm around stuff I dont want chewed up. Never seen you post on here before, curious whereabouts in the state of WA you live? I've got a hot connection on a couple CHEEEEAP Z's if you're interested, dude wants em gone NOW, dont think I'll be able to store them and dont wanna think about em getting crushed.

Thanks Noob.

Yea, I keep a ton of chew toys for him, but he goes through them super fast. That's why I said he needs to be a toy tester. All the ones that state they are super strong etc... don't last a night or at most a couple of days. He does has his favs. that he seems to just carry around and never tear up. Pretty funny; he always has to have a toy in his mouth to go outside. He'll be frantic looking for one before he can go out. It's funny to watch. Yea, Labs take a little longer to get out of the puppy/juvenile state. I can't wait, but at the same time I'll miss it too....

I wished I had room for a couple of parts cars. That'd be sweet. With the room I do have my wife would kill me if I brought more cars home. I already have 4 (cars not Z's).... hehe, I’d love to see the cars in question. Do you have photos?

Sorry for the thread highjack elmer. Hope to see photos when Konan gets his wheels. It'll be funny to watch him get acclimatize to them....

*EDIT* Sorry left out my location. I am in the Renton/Fairwood area of Washington State.... :)

i am curious, just how easy is it to put something like this on a full size dog????? heck sometimes ive had trouble just putting a collar on one.

hmm, full size dogs are usually more obedient than smaller breeds. All of my dogs (4 labs and a german shephard, over the years of course) when they see a collar they sit down and wait for you to put the collar on. The leash is the harder part. But in all honesty big breed dogs are usually less excitable, or at least hear your commands when you say them. My mom wanted a Papillon (small breed, means butterfly in french), so naturally we got one. Worst dog ever. Smart, but knew it could run away and hide under the bed instead of coming when you ask. Our labs were all bird dogs, our german shephard has been show trained, but has proven too ugly to be a show dog <_<