A warning on a ebay seller

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan-

Really? I am going to refund your money. $10 in not with the time I have spent just reading your responses.

I put a clear photo and told you it was a junkyard find. Sorry to disappoint you.

Datsun Parts LLC

Al Allen

909-641-5383

www.datsunpartsllc.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Datsun-Parts-LLC

--- On Fri, 10/8/10, eBay Member: danfiveten <> wrote:

Subject: Re: danfiveten has sent a question about: Item not as described for item #400157582846, that ended on Oct-01-10 10:26:16 PDT - Datsun Nissan 620 pick up truck Dash Clock Gauge 73-79

To:

Date: Friday, October 8, 2010, 10:34 AM

Dear datsun-parts,

1200 and 620 parts are interchangeable, but the plastic facias are different. Just because you pulled it from a 620 does not make it a 620 clock, which is very very easy for me to prove it is not. Heres is what a 620 clock looks like

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/18029-datsun-620-clock-50/page__p__248946__hl__%2B620+%2Bclock__fromsearch__1#entry248946

That plastic should be like that, not flat. Flat is for a datsun 1200. For selling datsun parts you need to do your research, im not going to put a flat plastic clock in my truck when the 620 is supposed to have the cone plastic. So what are we going to do?

- danfiveten

Heres my message i had sent him. I thought i was being nice. And from my computer i couldnt tell. It looked like a 620 clock from what ihad googled, and i thought it rised up but i couldnt tell exactley. I had messaged him and he had assured me it was a 620 clock, so i bid on it, won it, and got dissapointed. Sorry to say this guy has obviously screwed over others from other sites. So im glad i could give some warning to some good datsun people, and some dicks as well.

well pay close attention to what this says...then youll see it dont make sence

Datsun Nissan 620 pick up truck Dash Clock Gauge 73-79

Junk Yard find, does not work. Many folks say this is the most rare option for the 620. If you know how to rebuild these or just for show its cool to have!

Why buy from Datsun Parts LLC?

We are a professional licensed Datsun Restoration Business. Our parts are backed with a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee. All we sell are quality new and restored parts that are sure to fit your special application. Our goal is customer loyalty and we want your return business. Our feedback rating is one of the best and our website is listed with several customer reviews. Trust in a ebay powerseller

Dan-

Really? I am going to refund your money. $10 in not with the time I have spent just reading your responses.

I put a clear photo and told you it was a junkyard find. Sorry to disappoint you.

Datsun Parts LLC

Al Allen

909-641-5383

www.datsunpartsllc.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Datsun-Parts-LLC

--- On Fri, 10/8/10, eBay Member: danfiveten <> wrote:

Subject: Re: danfiveten has sent a question about: Item not as described for item #400157582846, that ended on Oct-01-10 10:26:16 PDT - Datsun Nissan 620 pick up truck Dash Clock Gauge 73-79

To:

Date: Friday, October 8, 2010, 10:34 AM

Dear datsun-parts,

1200 and 620 parts are interchangeable, but the plastic facias are different. Just because you pulled it from a 620 does not make it a 620 clock, which is very very easy for me to prove it is not. Heres is what a 620 clock looks like

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/18029-datsun-620-clock-50/page__p__248946__hl__%2B620+%2Bclock__fromsearch__1#entry248946

That plastic should be like that, not flat. Flat is for a datsun 1200. For selling datsun parts you need to do your research, im not going to put a flat plastic clock in my truck when the 620 is supposed to have the cone plastic. So what are we going to do?

- danfiveten

Heres my message i had sent him. I thought i was being nice. And from my computer i couldnt tell. It looked like a 620 clock from what ihad googled, and i thought it rised up but i couldnt tell exactley. I had messaged him and he had assured me it was a 620 clock, so i bid on it, won it, and got dissapointed. Sorry to say this guy has obviously screwed over others from other sites. So im glad i could give some warning to some good datsun people, and some dicks as well.

Your message is a bit on the assholeish side. You could have simply said, "Hey, this isn't actually a 620 clock, can you give me a refund?" and gone from there, rather than insulting the guy for a pretty honest mistake. I'm into Datsuns, but that doesn't mean I know every detail about every model, especially no stank ass model like the 620 :lol: Yeah, suck it!

• Like 1

Check out Al's rep at Classiczcars.com. He is notorious for misrepresentation.

Here

and

Here

He used to sell under URGELIS and had hidden Ebay feedback a few years ago.

Here

and

Here

Buyer beware and all.

Irrelevant but interesting read.

Lets say you need an L16 head and this guy has one he says came off an L16, is rebuilt and it's $50. When you get it you find that instead a 210 head you were shipped a brand new V912 worth aprox $700-$1000 depending on valve train used. So do you.... bitch about it, run it, sell it for 10 to 20 times what you spent on it?

The tach fits, it works, it's $5 or about 1/10th the going price, not a restored S-30. It can be sold for at least 10 times as much. That's a deal.

Now, I'm out of here...

pic-image-2-408894503.jpg