3rd Annual SoCalROC Show-N-Shine Toy Drive

fairlady66

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is any one gonna carpool to this. Lets get a roll call going, for whos going. I'm in... What time should we line up at the gates?

Carlos,

You in Corona? If so we can meet up somewhere here in town. Let me know.

Ya John I'm in corona, me and Sam were gonna take off from my house around 9:00.

What time were you planing on getting there. It will take us about half an hour to get there.

I'm off the 15 and limonite, if you want to meet up sooner or later let me know.

Ya John I'm in corona, me and Sam were gonna take off from my house around 9:00.

What time were you planing on getting there. It will take us about half an hour to get there.

I'm off the 15 and limonite, if you want to meet up sooner or later let me know.

You guys should leave a lil earlier at like 830 and get there at 9 with us!

It was a bit chilly but our objective was to gather toys for the children and then to have fun showing off our Datsuns. We did both and had a great time doing it. As prefect as we would like this event to have been we realize that prefection can not be gained without learning from mistakes. So each year we strive to put on a better show then the year before. This year you made it possible for it to be the best year for gathing toys, thank you to everyone that participated in this event. YOU are the ones that made it so great! We only have a few picures posted on facebook right now, as more pictures come in an album will be posted. Thanks you again to our Datsun family for helping us make the Holidays brighter for these children.

Facebook

3rd Annual SoCalROC

Show-N-Shine Toy Drive

T-Shirts On Sale!

There are some T-Shirts left over from this event. Since we had to do a Rain-Check/Postponement, selling these T-Shirt helps cover the expenses of putting on this Show-N-Shine Toy Drive.

There are a mixed number of sizes and there is a spelling error on the T-Shirt, “November” is mis-spelled. So these T-Shirts are real cheap.

Hears the deal, After Show Special- $5 for the Shirt and $5 for shipping and no guarantee that you will get the size you request.

If we are out of the size you request we send you the next size up. If we just can’t accommodate you we will get your money back to you. You can pay via PayPal by sending the funds to cmb.assoc@gmail.com or via snail mail (USPS) to CMBreyer & Associates – 2992 Quebec Drive-Riverside, CA 92504-4240 – ATTN: SoCalROC T-Shirt Offer