It's all happening!

Yay! I bought my first B210 today! It's the first car I have ever purchased with my own money. I love it sooo much already! Too bad when I stopped on the way home to buy gas, it came pouring out the bottom of the gas tank :blink: ...I guess I know what I'll be doing on Monday...

4915078582_0be6b3c1c6.jpg

4914474185_b3b5e9bde4.jpg

4915079002_5b964ecd57.jpg

• Like 3
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaddaya think happened? Rock punctured a hole in the tank? Must not be at the very bottom if you were able to get it home. I wonder what kind of quick fix plugs are available if it's a mere hole in the tank. First thought was a wad of chewing gum, but of course not!

Thanks everyone! I'm crazy excited about it! I'll take more photos of it tomorrow when it's light out! :D

Wow! MarBro dealer plates! Your B210 has Pendleton roots!

Rad! I didn't even notice until you mentioned it!

LOOKS AWESOME. very very clean datto!! Was the gas pouring out from the tank, or was the rubber hose from the filler neck into the tank rotted out? My first time putting gas in my 240Z thats what happened. Looking good!!

Bill<---a little jealous of your cool lil' car

Thanks, Bill! I'm not sure what's going on. At the time it seemed like it was coming out of everywhere but then when I looked at it I couldn't see a hole. It hasn't been dripping any since "the flood" and it definitely still has gas in it so maybe (god I hope so) it is the hose and it just flowed down around the bottom of the tank so it *looked* like it was coming from everywhere. It didn't seem to pour out of it until he was finished filling it up too, so that would make sense I guess.

Very nice man! Welcome to the Datsun Sunny family!

How much did you pay for that?

Thanks! I paid $1200 for it.

Wtf is a rabbitine? I'm not female.. not last time I checked anyways. haha

Haha I am a rabbitine. And I've got the tits not you! Well..at least as far as I know...:P