1977 B210 Coupe

I bought a 77 B210 a few weeks ago for $600. Had a four speed, now a five speed. Barely any dents in the panels, and no holes in the floor boards. Interior work is first, floorboards need rust treatment and headliner needs paint.

IMAG0032-1.jpg

IMAG0029.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet, i like them wheels, reminds me of the big bopper. ( i know thats not even some what like the ones the bopper had) they just look like i fthey had the right tire set up they could look mean.

anyway glad to see you making a post, whats the plans for this little 210?

A whole lot of plans for this car. I have a weber carb that im probably going to slap on it, for the mean time, while I fab up a two or four small-carb set up. Intake and exhaust are a must too, this car is so quiet as is i can hardly hear it running, pedestrians dont even hear me!?! Anyways going to lower it and put a four link set up from a 79 datsun coupe in the rear, and for the front im going to either raise the shock towers and or look into some springs that i can get out of some other car. I have a gallon of mixed blue paint that i got while working at the body shop so its a definte 1 of a kind color, and probably going to get some chameleon pearl to add to the clear coat finish.

IMAG0062.jpg

wow that is one nice 600 dolla find... definately lower it, ditch the rear bumper and perhaps an L motor would be cool... on second thought just ditch all bumpers (thats how i roll)

nice whip though man, looks clean and serious cancer free

• 2 weeks later...

bumpers are coming off soon. look at my 78 hatchback build, the front bumper on that is going to go on this, and the rear is almost panned as is under the bumper.( the cops are big sticklers around here and im tired of getting harrasse!; so im waiting to do it all at once on a nice weekend. im keeping the A series engine. Many engine mods await!

• 1 month later...

Got some more work done. Cd player installed as well as an amp and subs. Took out the rear seats. Used a suv folding cover to cover the subs.

IMAG0170.jpg

IMAG0169.jpg

IMAG0172.jpg

got some mirrors off of a toyota forklift! they need the mirrors tho. going to get them today.

IMAG0167.jpg

Used the old seats for a swing. Read more about it in the doobley doo. (General Discussion:What to do with those old datsun seats)

IMAG0178.jpg

damn, make sure all your nuts and bolts are nice and tight, otherwise them subs are going to shake that datsun to a pile of parts :lol:

looking good/ nice use of the suv cover. you should get some moc pics of them fender mirrors. i really want to see how they are going to look