1977 B210 Coupe

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the mirrors! Its hard to explain but they give it an old school industrial look!

I second that Pumpkin. I guess you and I are on the same weird page. Ya the mirrors are not chrome, but they are different and nastalgic and unique, unlike alot of fender mirrors I see. I got another trick up my sleeve on how to mount the mirrors...wait and see!!

• 2 weeks later...

I like the "Park Bench" bumpers. They make the car indestructible. My bumpers have taken some hits in the past 20 years especially by unknown shopping center drivers. The park bench bumpers are like condom protection. :D

HAHA THATS FUNNY!! I agree for rally purpose, and idiot drivers and pedestrians, bumpers would be ideal. But I think they are ugly as piss!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

IMAG0456.jpg

Rear leaf springs are sloppy and create sway.

IMAG0455.jpg

My idea to make the rear suspension stiffer. Weld a spring seat and a round tube to the underside of the body in order to hold a spring to the body. Then weld a spring seat and a round tube to the U bolts and or use the factory bump stop if its strong enough instead of round tubing? Then zip tie the spring to the tubes loosely to give slack for suspension, however keeping the springs attached.

• 2 months later...

Got the mirrors on! I love the haters who said they wouldnt look good, I've got nothing but compliments on it.

IMAG0130.jpg

IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0135.jpg

Put those 14 inch rims that i've had for about 2 years now on...

IMAG0137.jpg

IMAG0136.jpg

IMAG0139.jpg

Did a bit of interior work too...

IMAG0115.jpg

IMAG0116.jpg

IMAG0117.jpg

IMAG0146.jpg

IMAG0148.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Dave was telling me about these yesterday, they look awesome

That's what a fucking Rat is supposed to look like so screw the haters!

I've got an interesting idea of my mirrors too I will have to post when i get around to it.

Got the mirrors on! I love the haters who said they wouldnt look good, I've got nothing but compliments on it.

IMAG0130.jpg

IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0135.jpg