my find for 200 dollars

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:o :o :o :o $200....... is it stolen? dose it run? like wtf...

wow id love to say im happy for you but i kind of hate you right now.

great buy and all but fucking-A.

your a lucky guy, good luck with geting the rb in there. Ill be watching thats for sure

oh yeah welcom to ratsun <_<

yes its very real. It has a ka swapped in it.. It runs off of starting fluid due to know fuel lines ran. i bought it from a guy that bought a storage unit and he needed it gone.. I offered him 200 hundred and i got it and it was FILLLLEEEEDDD with tons of parts.. I was kinda shocked my self.. So pretty much im selling everything thats in it.. ka motor trans i have a whole 5 speed swap for a 240sx plus the tranny in the car.. I have alot of stuff. just not too much stuff for datsuns besides the holley carb and factory seats that are actually in pretty good shape

ill throw up a couple more pics

You might want to do a check on that vin to see if it's been reported stolen, especially before you put the RB into it. And really, a 610 drift car is a very bad idea, simply because if you start dinging up body panels, where are you going to get replacements? It's not like there are 8 million kouki bumpers for a 610 that can be held on with zip ties.

not gonna cut it up. Just want something different than the 240 crews. I already own a 1993 240sx. Since I am probably not gonna get a title for it im just gonna swap it and track it.. or unless you guys wanna buy it for some ridiculous amount then ill change my mind..

I'll buy you a 240sx if you promise to not cut up that rare wagon

LoL.

no doubt, make some fiberglass molds so if/when (hopefully never) you get some dents or smash something, you can just pop on some fiberglass. I'd love to see 610 drift card... BUILD IT. am hoping to see this project come along and get finished.

.. or unless you guys wanna buy it for some ridiculous amount then ill change my mind..

$200 is a pretty ridiculous amount, I'd say.

This almost breaks my heart as much as that fool that hacked up that beautiful 73' Coupe to make a 1/4mile LS1 car.. :no:

As soon as you wrap this thing around a pole/run into a wall, could you send me the clutch/brake pedals? Thanks