At a point in my life where i start to question my lifestyle. (a form of ranting)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Wow, shit got deep there for a sec. The truth is the majority of us all work like dogs with an eye on the horizon for those lovely 2 days off. For me sometimes it's a 19 day stretch before seeing the weekend, and what I've learned is life flies by wishing that time away. Yeah it sucks, but it's better than the alternative of a hole in the ground or a bed under a bridge. You have to simplify your life somehow. We all have inevitable strains and stresses occurring naturally without having to choose to embrace new ones. Ditch the bitch, be single, sort yourself out, and dont let fuckers at work push you around. There's a way to stand and be assertive without being a complete dick and invoking an angry response from your person of focus. Once you simplify you, you'll realize your not spread out so thin and things will start to fall into place. Be on the lookout for a new work gig CONSTANTLY, dont allow yourself to be intimidated by people of 'authority'. Better jobs will come, you'll feel better about yourself, money and opportunities will present, ladies will flock. I dont mean to brag, but I get alot more attention from them now that I'm single. Ever listen to Tom Leykis? Seriously, you gotta be your own change bro, get after it!

What about applying at a Les Schwabs? From what I hear, they treat people pretty well, and are corporate owned. Bad in some ways, but generally more professionaly run depending on the particular store.

ummmmmmm , that's good advice ^^^ ,

No offense to anyone that works at Les Schwab. Ever since the owner Les of Les Schwab died ............ rumor is the group that took over are limiting retirement funds ( getting rid of ) , as well as health insurance that I have heard of in local stores. Given the fact that service can't be beat , but sadly the price can :( . Who knows , HRH is correct , it could depend on regionally managed areas or stores. ................ I guess what I am saying is the older employee's that got in during Les's reign are probably and will get treated better than those that have applied after his death. It might be just fine and I could be wrong , but this is what I have heard from people that have/do work here at a couple of local stores.

:thumbup: (youll realize it in a few days ;) )

we'll see what happens.

"Grab a brew. Don't cost nothin'"

I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!

national-lampoons-animal-house-collectors-edition-800-75.jpg

And most recently of all, a "Roman Toga Party" was held from which we have received more than two dozen reports of individual acts of perversion SO profound and disgusting that decorum prohibits listing them here.

Phew, so much love in here. Most of the stuff that was said here I'm sure relates to a ton of other people, including me. My gf actually broke up with me about 2 weeks ago, but it was the first "good" break up I had, like, ever. Even though I'm sad, I just think of it as "cool, more time for my Z". Er...uh, I really was trying to say something good to contribute! Basically IMO I believe stuff has a way of falling into place when you need it, so I figure just use this opportunity to chill, do what/whoever you want, regoup, rinse, repeat.

...ok I had to say it I LOVE YOU GUYS :lol: ...now where's the beer?

on a break with the girlfriend as of last night. quit my job as of this morning...

we'll see what happens.

Do not start to overthink your decision. Once made, move on. (in other words I think you did right and are heading the right way) If you turn around it should be to wave good-bye.