Other forums on the planet and how they suck.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry most of my post are from the "Parts for sale" section :unsure: , I'm young and new to cars and just fell in love when i saw the 510 and then i learned about this website and the vast information on here. I spent most of the time reading and learning because i didn't know much at first to be able to contribute. One year with my 510 and a lot of repairs were needed during that time and not once did i take it to a mechanic, just put my car in the garage and brought my laptop with me so i could do the work myself. Ill try to be more active in all aspect of ratsun. I love Ratsun :)

One year with my 510 and a lot of repairs were needed during that time and not once did i take it to a mechanic, just put my car in the garage and brought my laptop with me so i could do the work myself.

hahaha same here!! found the strut thread thought it was cool so i brought my computer to the garage and had at and now i got a lowered goon:) and thats pretty much the story of my goon. hell i didnt even know what a 510 was until i came to this site and now i own one.... :mellow: :mellow: :blink: :blink: but im ok with that now.. :hug: :thumbup: :devil: :hairy:

Guest DatsuNoob

eh.. ratsuns not my favorite any more.. seems like the sr20 gang chilled out an alot of the dumbasses went away.. now if we could only get rid of the ones on here i'd be set heh..

Oh but I thought we had, dmbshifter split, JDM510 got kicked, and I dont see you on here much any more :fu: :lol: :rofl:

2eDeYe' date='08 July 2010 - 07:18 AM' timestamp='1278598732' post='322970']

He's either at work, school or working on a datto somewhere's, I'm pretty sure he doesn't sleep. :lol:

Yep, this place pretty much kicks ass. :D

obviously doesnt have time to shave :lol:

The Realm is more 510 oriented than Datsun oriented.

hence the name, the510realm, not the datsun realm(thats here!)

but questions do get answered re: ohter datsuns

personally, ive never owned another datsun besides a 510 (there have been quite a few of em)

but he has joined the510realm, and can't figure out how to post a for sale ad.

thats not different from any forum on the planet, unless you need a 100 posts.

which leads to postwhoring.

it would be good idea if everyones post count didnt inlcude offtopic stuff (like the insomniacs)

Hehehe, That proves the difference between Ratsun and "other Datsun sites" we provide ideas and how we done ours without the "we need to know exactly in inches" and not telling the OP they "dont have the money" makes me wonder about the attitude of Realm. The thing I love about Ratsun is you get hit with more of whats possible ideas, not just this is how to do it. That gives you more options to get the job done. Just like my search to make more pulling power for my truck, that guy at Canby with the deisel z pointed me to a divorced transfer case to grab a set of lower gears! ;) I will stick with Ratsun, and as far as donations, my Paypal is ready.

...not just this is how to do it.

the OP wanted his hand held & didnt want to search :no:

and doesnt even have 510 yet :rolleyes:

ALL of his questions have been asked and answered in many different posts.

if he is taking the time to research a purchase, a review of the suspension possibilities (a sticky there ;) ) would have saved A LOT of ridiculous drama...

yeah, measuring is only for the 'elite' 510 crowd

measure once cut 3 times... <_<

I have no problem with the realm. I like their stuff and am well treated there. They are only different than here. Not better or worse just different. Lord only knows there are some places that are absolutely fucked up. Check them out and the realm is pretty tame. Go and be where ever you are comfortable. wink.gif

• Like 2

I have no problem with the realm. I like their stuff and am well treated there. They are only different than here. Not better or worse just different. Lord only knows there are some places that are absolutely fucked up. Check them out and the realm is pretty tame. Go and be where ever you are comfortable. wink.gif

+1.5

I am supprised that there is no mention of the wholesale douchery that is taking place on the VWvortext. I got a friend that tolerates VWs and every time he goes on there to show me a "Cool" VW, its a Bash Fest. Cereal, seems like the last place I would have a profile at. Well that and I hate the VW engineering, definately un-pimp!

I am supprised that there is no mention of the wholesale douchery that is taking place on the VWvortext. I got a friend that tolerates VWs and every time he goes on there to show me a "Cool" VW, its a Bash Fest. Cereal, seems like the last place I would have a profile at. Well that and I hate the VW engineering, definately un-pimp!

lol It was hondatech or the vortex for the joke... there both the same to me so I just pick one and interchange them :rofl: