Canada newbie

MISTER

Just wanted to say hi all from Canada , i,m from Victoria B.C . Last year i saw this sweet red pick up for sale for $800 on the net ,

At first i did"nt relise what truck it was till i kept reading , i was like holy crap i want that sweet 620.

The reason for my reaction is that i come from Ontario Canada were they use salt on the roads in the winter time , what that means all the cars rot from rust and the last time i seen a datsun of any sort besides the z was say around 1979...cars back home rot away and its sad, so thats why i love my new 620 ,save another from rust rot or crusher .

I ,ll put pics up as soon as i can figure it out on this forum .....

Glad to find the great forum ....

keep all the old sweet cars alive

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome , from BC too

It was a steal for 800, but dont judge a book by its cover the floor will need repair both sides, brakes asap.

I will be getting the disk brake brackets from Beee , i will be going old school on this one raised ass and low nose...just how i like my girls...I will be looking for old school turbines or dslots ..if anyone knows were i can get some. Oh its a 75 by the way and thanks guys i,m glad to be here

It was a steal for 800, but dont judge a book by its cover the floor will need repair both sides, brakes asap.

I will be getting the disk brake brackets from Beee , i will be going old school on this one raised ass and low nose...just how i like my girls...I will be looking for old school turbines or dslots ..if anyone knows were i can get some. Oh its a 75 by the way and thanks guys i,m glad to be here

theres a guy on craigslist a few weeks ago with some 14 inch dslot from surrey , i'll see if i can find the add

edit http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/pts/1783178997.html

nice score, what kinda gun you use when you stole that truck, jk, welcome home, lots of great peeps here and lots of great info too, cool to see a 75 in such great shape...tom

MISTER look up Grahem on this site, he's north of you in Duncan and had a few trucks. He may have some parts laying around, although that truck doesn't look like it needs much.

I'm a transplant from Ont. as well and had a 521 out there in the '70s. Saw a '77 620 around '80 and fell in love with the looks of her, always wanted one, and found mine when I moved out here. On a trip back east I needed a gas tank for it, I solved the problem in a ratsun way, but found there are no cars or trucks older than mid '90s. They scrap em. Rust gets the rest. Rain washes it off, if even used, out here in the PNW. The 620 has just got to be the sweetest truck Nissan ever built. Kudos to you for loving them so much and getting what you wanted. She's beautiful.

Nice tuck is that one of jims? or is it from sooke? anyways like mike said ive got lots of parts and im in duncan so if you need anyhting let me know.

Hey Grahem. The 710 made it to Canby no probs. Simple crap like bad fuse and loss of speedo. Oh and my old battery is cooked but this is not the car's fault. I let the insurance lapse on my Sundance and Mrs. datzen will be driving it to work till the end of the month.

nice score, what kinda gun you use when you stole that truck, jk, welcome home, lots of great peeps here and lots of great info too, cool to see a 75 in such great shape...tom

Thanks for all the thumbs up !!! i am glad :cool:that i joined the ratsun gang ......