New 510 Hot Wheels

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hit walmart, target, and walgreens today....510 fail. did manage to pick up some other ones I needed tho.....wait did you say there is a new skyline out too?

I picked up one of the new cars today along with the new R34 skyline. The 510 is pretty tough to find out of three stores I found only one 510.

You read the first post, hand it over.

I saw a couple of the #095 car in the series and the 510 is #097. I'm going to keep checking. The first copper 510 I found at a grocery store with a 4 ft long toy section. And there were prolly 4-5 510s, and I only grabbed one.

hit walmart, target, and walgreens today....510 fail. did manage to pick up some other ones I needed tho.....wait did you say there is a new skyline out too?

Yeah, they got a R34 Skyline now. I've only seen the new GT-R and there used to be an R32 but this is the first time i've seen a R34.

Also looks like they put out a solid gold colored delorian :lol: I'm sure some sheik has a real one in his garage.

Also got my brother a sun burst orange Lamborghini Murciélago.

You read the first post, hand it over.

I saw a couple of the #095 car in the series and the 510 is #097. I'm going to keep checking. The first copper 510 I found at a grocery store with a 4 ft long toy section. And there were prolly 4-5 510s, and I only grabbed one.

Haha, technically metalmonkey47 got one first off ebay.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/22586-new-510-hot-wheels/page__p__319038#entry319038

Old 510's use a different number on the top right corner too. The old ones used to use a yellow 37 so I'd skim the top corner to see if they had it or not. The new ones are using a blue corner with the number 09. Unfortunately a lot of old cars get mixed in so there's usually an old "blue 09" mixed in there to throw you off.

Don't forget to keep any eye out for the treasure hunt cars! They have green on the side and say treasure hunt and they sell very well on ebay. ;)

must be the luck of the draw, my local walmart, and the one by my folks house have them, i picked up 2 on saturday and 2 today, both stores still have more, who wants them , let me know, i'll get them and you pay for shipping+ the cost of .98cents..tom

The HW 510 will be redeco'd many times...pick them up while they're out there, but don't go on ebay and pay big bucks for them. Keep checking the stores, when the "gotta have it" types get their fill, there will be enough to go around for everyone, for a buck each.

Having said that, time to check my local Target. I have a few at work, but I like to keep them around the house to give away to friends. :D I can never seem to have enough of the Hot Wheels cars I've worked on, they always disappear when friends and family come over!

• Like 1

The HW 510 will be redeco'd many times...pick them up while they're out there,

I can never seem to have enough of the Hot Wheels cars I've worked on, they always disappear when friends and family come over!

:thumbup:

howzabout a heads up next time? ;)

i gave away 2 more coppper over the weekend.

the kids go crazy when they realize its the same car in the garage.

THANKS A LOT FOR THE HEADS UP "THE DAT SIDE" So my lil brother and i went hunting for them yesterday to different targets and a walmart but no luck. angry.gif

Then i get home today and my lil brother and shows me he got 2 of them for me!!!! biggrin.gif