Santa Clara Monthly Last Thurs of Every Month Meet

71DIMER

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted between 6:30PM - 7PM on the CL posting, makes sense since sunset is supposed to be around 7:20PM, so it's almost an hour of light to take pics and what not. Plus we used to have it at 7PM this time last year...with the time change so does the start time. I just hope it's not raining too much but I'll be there...at 6:30PM :P

Hector & Alex, I know you guys just want it earlier so you guys have more daylight for your 'stores' in the back of your cars...hahahahaha!

Gustavo, remind your buddy Allan that I'm bringing those wheels he wanted so he better be coming to the meet...if I have to drag them out with me he better be taking them! :angry: :P

I told Allen already about the steelies and bring out the mikunis too!!

Beautiful weather brought out LOTS of old school rides...some newer rides in the background as well.

Lots of familiar faces/cars and some new ones as well, it was a great turn out and hope it's a sign of things to come in the following months!

Great seeing you guys out tonight, hope you enjoyed the cup cakes too!

IMG_8296.jpg

IMG_8295.jpg

IMG_8294.jpg

IMG_8293.jpg

IMG_8292.jpg

IMG_8291.jpg

IMG_8290.jpg

IMG_8289.jpg

IMG_8288.jpg

IMG_8287.jpg

IMG_8286.jpg

IMG_8285.jpg

IMG_8284.jpg

IMG_8283.jpg

IMG_8282.jpg

IMG_8281.jpg

IMG_8280.jpg

IMG_8279.jpg

IMG_8278.jpg

IMG_8277.jpg

Nice pix amigo :D

Thanks amigo, it was an awesome turn out.

Where are the rest of the pics? On another site? There were way more cars there than these pics show....

Be sure to bring your camera next time to make sure you capture all of them!!! The more cameras the more angles!

Been to ALOT of Santa Clara meets!! Last nights meet took the cake! Cant wait till the next one!!

Yeah let's hope the weather continues to be as nice as it was yesterday for our next meets!

C'mon Gustavo, I KNOW you were taking pics too...post them up.