Santa Clara Monthly Last Thurs of Every Month Meet

71DIMER

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clayton: Yeah I hear that, if I was sick for a month there's no way I'd want to run out in the cold rainy night either. I'm actually hoping I don't get sick, I've been sniffling and sneezing, so you were pretty smart! Let me know when you might be over here so I can give you that 5th Enkei.

Gustavo: Nice pics amigo!

• 4 weeks later...

Ok guys our end of the month meet's this Thursday 3/31, only question is what time should we meet?

Before the hour change we were meeting at 6pm, I'm thinking anywhere between 6:30PM - 7PM is what time I'll get there so just cruise in whenever. See you guys out there!

Ok guys our end of the month meet's this Thursday 3/31, only question is what time should we meet?

Before the hour change we were meeting at 6pm, I'm thinking anywhere between 6:30PM - 7PM is what time I'll get there so just cruise in whenever. See you guys out there!

6 sounds good to me the eralier the better so we can enjoy the good wheter now but thats me i wll wait to see what other people thinks

6 sounds good to me the eralier the better so we can enjoy the good wheter now but thats me i wll wait to see what other people thinks

6 sounds good rain or shine I'll be there. :cool:

I posted between 6:30PM - 7PM on the CL posting, makes sense since sunset is supposed to be around 7:20PM, so it's almost an hour of light to take pics and what not. Plus we used to have it at 7PM this time last year...with the time change so does the start time. I just hope it's not raining too much but I'll be there...at 6:30PM :P

Hector & Alex, I know you guys just want it earlier so you guys have more daylight for your 'stores' in the back of your cars...hahahahaha!

Gustavo, remind your buddy Allan that I'm bringing those wheels he wanted so he better be coming to the meet...if I have to drag them out with me he better be taking them! :angry: :P

I posted between 6:30PM - 7PM on the CL posting, makes sense since sunset is supposed to be around 7:20PM, so it's almost an hour of light to take pics and what not. Plus we used to have it at 7PM this time last year...with the time change so does the start time. I just hope it's not raining too much but I'll be there...at 6:30PM :P

Hector & Alex, I know you guys just want it earlier so you guys have more daylight for your 'stores' in the back of your cars...hahahahaha!

Gustavo, remind your buddy Allan that I'm bringing those wheels he wanted so he better be coming to the meet...if I have to drag them out with me he better be taking them! :angry: :P

Don't care what time, I can sell while its dark. :rolleyes:

Thought it was last Thursday of the month

ya if we push it out to the LAST thursday of the month maybe ...just maybe we can hope for dry weather!!! screw standing around in the rain <_<

Haha I'm freaking WAY off...duh!

Yeah I have been totally busy with work and have another thing to do this weekend so I got confused thinking we were already at the end of the month...sucks getting old. Yeah it's on the 31st, which is next week (duh)...sorry Alex. :blink:

Hey Clayton I hope it doesn't rain either. I'll bring your 5th Enkie for you too...you can decide to keep or toss it.