Santa Clara Monthly Last Thurs of Every Month Meet

71DIMER

Bringing all my rubber and a set of 14 inch center line wheels to the swap, no swap just meet ;)

i wll be there not for swap but for sale only lol just afew things here and there very discret :cool: nothing on the floor just whatever fit in the trunk :lol:

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about the rest of you guys and gals but I'm still trying to thaw out. I was freezing, I guess I'm getting old but brrrrrr.

Anyway it was great to see you guys brave the weather and come out tonight, the regulars were there, Hector (thatsoon510) & familia, Alex & his daughter (zhiguli510), William, Gustavo (Gus-Gus) & his little bro, Clayton (69FJWagon) & Lisa, Don Francisco, and the rest of the guys, heck even my Chihuahua made a cameo apperance!

Anyway here's the pics I took since 'someone' (Gustavo) didn't show up until later to take pics with his high quality camera :P

IMG_7917.jpg

IMG_7916.jpg

IMG_7913.jpg

IMG_7912.jpg

IMG_7909.jpg

IMG_7908.jpg

IMG_7906.jpg

IMG_7905.jpg

IMG_7904.jpg

IMG_7903.jpg

IMG_7902.jpg

IMG_7901.jpg

IMG_7900.jpg

IMG_7899.jpg

IMG_7897.jpg

IMG_7896.jpg

IMG_7895.jpg

IMG_7894.jpg

IMG_7893.jpg

More pics

Hector wheeling and dealing...with Alex looking on anxiously trying to make a rubber sale!!! :P

IMG_7887.jpg

Ratsun kiddo's and chihuahua

IMG_7886.jpg

IMG_7885.jpg

Gustavo's little brother's keychain...RATSUN style!

IMG_7878.jpg

Ratsun sticker representing!

IMG_7881.jpg

IMG_7892.jpg

IMG_7889.jpg

IMG_7888.jpg

IMG_7872.jpg

IMG_7874.jpg

Gus-Gus's ride a bit messed up but nothing a sweet set of 13" libra's wouldn't make it look better!

IMG_7879.jpg

Whats up everyone! By the PIx everyone looks like they are freezing! lol I'll hold off till it warms up a bit.

Hector I got your text ....sorry I could not make it. I am still trying to get my dime healthy enough to make it out there! I got a new turbo Wednesday and just did not have the time to put it all together for the meet.

By 21011 I should be pulling some serious HP!!! C Ya at the next meet!!

Whats up everyone! By the PIx everyone looks like they are freezing! lol I'll hold off till it warms up a bit.

Hector I got your text ....sorry I could not make it. I am still trying to get my dime healthy enough to make it out there! I got a new turbo Wednesday and just did not have the time to put it all together for the meet.

By 21011 I should be pulling some serious HP!!! C Ya at the next meet!!

i wish i could see that turbo by then but i guess my gran grand grand grand X1000 gransons may see it its along wait 21011 i could be up for 2011 but 21011 hopefully my decendents may see it any ways feliz año nuevo un abraso y saludos ala familia

i wish i could see that turbo by then but i guess my gran grand grand grand X1000 gransons may see it its along wait 21011 i could be up for 2011 but 21011 hopefully my decendents may see it any ways feliz año nuevo un abraso y saludos ala familia

wow that's 19,000 years from now :huh: oops.. well who knows what people be driving, flying or even teleporting

Happy New Year!! Igualmente un abrazo y saludos. Lets plan a group ride and meet for the Spring. Maybe like a Sunday breakfast meet followed by a group ride into SF.

• 3 weeks later...

Gus and Mario, Take lots of pictures guys Im not making this one :(

Clayton

Well hope you & Lisa are feeling better. BTW, I found that 5th Enkei I told you about, it just wasn't in a box so it blended in too well with the rest of the wheels. :P

I hope to be at feb meet up Are there any one in there 40's there I don't want to be called grand pa or old school or what up O-G.

Don't worry you'll fit in just fine. There's guys from all age ranges, from late teens to I'd say well into their 40's maybe older, I don't want to say 50's and be wrong :P

Come on down!