Santa Clara Monthly Last Thurs of Every Month Meet

71DIMER

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^ Thats sick! I LOL'd at the hair dew !! needs a Mohawk!

and i love that my friends LOLVO is pictured haha

Haha! What can i say I express my style, I was digging your portable sound system it was cool.

Finally a meet with no chance of rain (crossing fingers :P)

WHAT:Nor Cal South Bay Old School Import Meet

WHERE:3605 El Camino Real, Santa Clara CA (Starbuck's parking lot)

WHEN:Last Thursday of EVERY month 7pm until whenever

June: 06/24/10

July: 07/29/10 Good turn out, check out the vid/pics below

August: 08/26/10

September: 09/30/10

October: 10/28/10

November: TBD due to Thansgiving

December: TBD due to Xmas

when is the next one? I'll go in the Z

• 3 weeks later...

are we having a get togheter this dicember or not mr mario what up lets get together whos up for it

Yo Hector, hable con Mario dijo que el ultimo jueves. That's right guys, the last Thursday of this year the 29th lets fight the cold and head out there! :P

Yes, I've texted with Gus-Gus a few days ago and talked with Hector last night that we'll have a meet on 12/30 since it's the week after Xmas...but I guess they can't manage to type that up in here...mas puto! :rolleyes:

The last 2 months prior seemed to hit the holidays on or about the last Thursday of the month so those were changed but we should be all good to go for this one.

I'll post it up as usual on the same spots but feel free to pass the word along.

Since this is the last meet of the year it's be a rain or shine meet. Those of us with rain worthy Datto's will probably be the only ones there but we'll see.

• 2 weeks later...

Monday night bump to remind you guys of our year's last regularly scheduled monthly meet up here in the Southbay.

Come on down to the meet, it'll be rain or shine. We'll start gathering around 6pm since it gets dark sooner. See you guys at the meet (not swap meet Hector!!!) :P

Monday night bump to remind you guys of our year's last regularly scheduled monthly meet up here in the Southbay.

Come on down to the meet, it'll be rain or shine. We'll start gathering around 6pm since it gets dark sooner. See you guys at the meet (not swap meet Hector!!!) :P

Bringing all my rubber and a set of 14 inch center line wheels to the swap, no swap just meet ;)