Santa Clara Monthly Last Thurs of Every Month Meet

71DIMER

Awesome pics Gustavo, you caught some I missed (the BMW's, etc) that got there later on when I put my camera away and hit the cup cakes :P

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome pics Gustavo, you caught some I missed (the BMW's, etc) that got there later on when I put my camera away and hit the cup cakes :P

Those cup cakes are delicious! Tell your wife I said thank you.

Mario, your cracking me up!

I'll leave my camera home next meet so you can be sure to capture ALL the cars.

So when next month others ask where the pics are you can post yours pics.

I'll leave my camera home next meet so you can be sure to capture ALL the cars.

So when next month others ask where the pics are you can post yours pics.

Dude, relax, Take a breath. All I asked is if any one had any more pics.... Jeeze.

Now you really are cracking me up.....

Dude, relax, Take a breath. All I asked is if any one had any more pics.... Jeeze.

Now you really are cracking me up.....

Haha, I'm just giving you shit for bitchin'...it's all good, like I said I put the camera down since I was busy talking, eating, and hanging out with the wife. I like it when more people take pics because rarely are we taking the same angle. :P

Haha, I'm just giving you shit for bitchin'...it's all good, like I said I put the camera down since I was busy talking, eating, and hanging out with the wife. I like it when more people take pics because rarely are we taking the same angle. :P

Hahaha, Ya, I know Mario, can't always be the one taking pics huh.

I am def going to take your advice and next time bring my pocket camera to get some different views..

Suggestion: Maybe on the monthly reminder (CL and here), you can ask that people back into their spaces.

I want to try and get some more dynamic pics. Like a pic straight down the row with all of the fronts. Crap like that.

It would look a liitle more organized too.

And oh ya, DB BMW guy, stop the weak ass burn outs!!

Would hate to get shut down cause of some poorly attempted burner.

Hahaha, Ya, I know Mario, can't always be the one taking pics huh.

I am def going to take your advice and next time bring my pocket camera to get some different views..

Suggestion: Maybe on the monthly reminder (CL and here), you can ask that people back into their spaces.

I want to try and get some more dynamic pics. Like a pic straight down the row with all of the fronts. Crap like that.

It would look a liitle more organized too.

And oh ya, DB BMW guy, stop the weak ass burn outs!!

Would hate to get shut down cause of some poorly attempted burner.

It's hard to tell people how to park or whatever since it's a public parking lot and there are other cars there from *gasp* shoppers! Most people do back up into the spots but some just want to get out and check out other's cars. I can't be a damn director! :P

Yeah I remember that BMW but that goes for everyone, no burnouts, yes we know some cars have a little power but please let's not show it off on your way out guys, unless you want to have the cops get on our case and potentially shut us down. We've been doing these meets for almost a year and half so let's keep them going shall we?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...