Santa Clara Monthly Last Thurs of Every Month Meet

71DIMER

Glad to see some old and new faces! Nice meet & a fun dive ho,me! Anyone heading to JCCS in Long Beach??

I am drivin my datsun for sure. I got a month or so to precise tune it. Anyone wanna caravan?

Que onda Hector te animas??

LOL that would be very nice but my 1300 dont like long drives hehehehe next time i guess thanks

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Al, good to have seen you (and your ride) again. Hope you can make it out to next month's meetup as well.

Hector, you left and never came back! :P

Mark, thanks amigo. Hope you like that I took pics again since our previous photographer (Gustavo aka GusGus) flaked out last month...hahaha just kidding Gus!!!

i did come back mario ya ves el mismo lo dijo que si lo vi

• 4 weeks later...

TY for the pix sir.......wheres Mario's wagon ? :D

You're welcome. Aaaa .. the awesome goon. Ugh! That's what we've been asking him, so this is what he's been bringing.<_<

(sorry Mario I knew this pic would come in handy.) :P

DSC04355.jpg

You're welcome. Aaaa .. the awesome goon. Ugh! That's what we've been asking him, so this is what he's been bringing.<_<

(sorry Mario I knew this pic would come in handy.) :P

DSC04355.jpg

HEY HEY HEY HEY....at least I have some Panasports on it!!!

Just being forgetfull (leaving the goon keys at home) and too lazy to go back to work once home to get the goon. Plus I do park my CRX away from the rides...c'mon I don't intermingle with the cool rides! Well..but in my defense I did bring out the goon the next day to our local Sunnyvale Nissan dealership meetup! Ratsun was pretty well representing the 510's, Z car garage brought out the pricier 350/370Z's as well. Burgers & dogs were on the menu...no carne asada tacos from the goon this time around. :P They were giving out some free prizes as well. Overall a cool way to hang out for a bit.

Check it out...again best viewed in HD 720p :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

HEY HEY HEY HEY....at least I have some Panasports on it!!!

Just being forgetfull (leaving the goon keys at home) and too lazy to go back to work once home to get the goon. Plus I do park my CRX away from the rides...c'mon I don't intermingle with the cool rides! Well..but in my defense I did bring out the goon the next day to our local Sunnyvale Nissan dealership meetup! Ratsun was pretty well representing the 510's, Z car garage brought out the pricier 350/370Z's as well. Burgers & dogs were on the menu...no carne asada tacos from the goon this time around. :P They were giving out some free prizes as well. Overall a cool way to hang out for a bit.

Check it out...again best viewed in HD 720p :cool:

Bring a me a carpet kit to the last Thu of the month meet.

Have a friend, (redwood erick), who needs one bad.

sweet I hope its bigger than the last few being that its the end of summer... :)

Well if 'people' from the 'East Bay' area would come on down... :P J/K.

I posted it on a few sites so we'll see who comes out. I'd like to see more makes like Toyota's, Mazda's, etc but since I don't really frequent those sites it's hard to get much going on some of them. If anyone else knows of other old school import car centric sites please feel free to post about it.