bring out your dead!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How much for the hand cranks?

And do I spy with my little eye some pistons+rods in a bag?

you have PM :lol:

those are cam tower holders, I can get some flat tops if your looking ;)

I'm thinking the cam towers should go with the heads, just sayin'. Heads are worthless without the matched towers.

have matched cam towers. for the heads + extra

the towers are matched to each other. NOT the head

While it's possible to make an unmatched set work with a lot of trial and error, you can easily overheat a cam journal if it's just a little bit off. They were line-bored when installed at the factory, and any misalignment at assembly time got transferred into the boring process. So an unmatched cam tower could cause the cam to try to sieze up.

You can of course make anything work with the right amount of patience and money.

While it's possible to make an unmatched set work with a lot of trial and error, you can easily overheat a cam journal if it's just a little bit off. They were line-bored when installed at the factory, and any misalignment at assembly time got transferred into the boring process. So an unmatched cam tower could cause the cam to try to sieze up.

You can of course make anything work with the right amount of patience and money.

the cam towers are matched sets

Damn you Skib :angry: The more I look at your parts the more I wants them badly :P :lol:

I am just going to have to steer clear of this thread or blow all my spending money for the month

Does this make me a s30 spare parts whore ? :blink:

Alright against my better judgement I am making a list , and will probably be looking at those Side Marker lenses , windshield wiper arms , do the E88 Heads come with anything else ? Pics of the mating surfaces please :D and eyeing the air dam as well

I guess I confess I am an s30 parts whore , I sell out for cheap apparently :rofl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.