Is there anyway...

Nismo1970

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

neither are photoshopped fyi not tryin to undermine ya authoritaaaaay :P . when people do these extreme camber setups what they often do is adjust the upper control arm all the way in (if adjustable ) or they sometimes just make shorter ones. when they raise it on bags to a drivable height, the camber straightens out dramatically, whereas a stock suspension with eqaul ish length control arms (upper and lower) would barely make a difference when lowered and raised. if you really want this go jag rear eng, not very hard, just wweld the whole suspension setup to the frame (after some careful measuring of course.

Dont need jag rear end 240z/510/240sx IRS will work just fine

You could go a little bit, bit not THAT much.

and you cant even go a little bit, the rear axle cannot have negative or positive camber, its straight and not adjustable without independent rear suspension swap

Dont need jag rear end 240z/510/240sx IRS will work just fine

yeah but on a truck a jag is easier because you just weld frame rail to frame rails, jags have this box style diff carrier thing that you can weld to the frame very easily whereas you have to make all kinds of mounts for and of the otherrs you suggested

what i dont understand is how they put such an ungodly angle on the drive axles, it seems there would be so much resistance that the wheels wouldnt spin, on the drive wheels at least.

FWD axles work when the wheels are fully turned for going around a corner so why not in a vertical position....... Fuck who cares! It's rit tarded.

Guest kamakazi620

yeah but on a truck a jag is easier because you just weld frame rail to frame rails, jags have this box style diff carrier thing that you can weld to the frame very easily whereas you have to make all kinds of mounts for and of the otherrs you suggested

Jag rears are expensive + why Not keep it nissan/datsun?

FWD axles work when the wheels are fully turned for going around a corner so why not in a vertical position....... Fuck who cares! It's rit tarded.

yeah but i know the most load is put on the axles when theyre fully turned so id assume theyd wear out pretty damn quick, always being effectively at their extreme, especially when turned all the way also.

not to be picky, but how is this thread at all a how to?

How to ruin your car?

But then there's no info on how to do that anyway.

This happens when people confuse the how to sections as "how do I do this" instead of "how to do this"

This happens when people confuse the how to sections as "how do I do this" instead of "how to do this"

because therse a pinned thread titled READ BEFORE posting in "how to" but silly me, forgetting that noobs cant read.

• 1 month later...