Is there anyway...

Nismo1970

I can make my 521 look like this, i jus got some new rims and they stick out at least an inch. I will be rolling the fenders to make it look nice, but i'd also like to make it look like this. P.S Not this rediculous of of course, jus a little bit.

0104.jpgtdemand2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate the responses. I jus wanted to do it cuz i don't really drive my truck, here and there. Also cuz i wanted to make it uniqe. But 3 negitive responses= i'm not goin for it. I'll jus stick to rolled fenders. Thanks for the responses.

I appreciate the responses. I jus wanted to do it cuz i don't really drive my truck, here and there. Also cuz i wanted to make it uniqe. But 3 negitive responses= i'm not goin for it. I'll jus stick to rolled fenders. Thanks for the responses.

we dont mean to dog on ya or anything but its %100 fashion :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

FWIW both of those cars are on bags...and not p-chopped (the first one might be, but the second one is not)

neither are photoshopped fyi not tryin to undermine ya authoritaaaaay :P . when people do these extreme camber setups what they often do is adjust the upper control arm all the way in (if adjustable ) or they sometimes just make shorter ones. when they raise it on bags to a drivable height, the camber straightens out dramatically, whereas a stock suspension with eqaul ish length control arms (upper and lower) would barely make a difference when lowered and raised. if you really want this go jag rear eng, not very hard, just wweld the whole suspension setup to the frame (after some careful measuring of course.

well here it is. you can just type in "crazy camber " on you tube if you want. keep in mind that this kind of modification not only puts an extremely extraordinary wear on your tires but also very harmful stresses to every component of your suspension system, and your wheels. breaking the bead off your tire is something to think about also. 1-2 degrees on racecars is common but thats to make up for body roll in extreme cornering and less rolling resistance in a straightaway but its impractical, unnecessary, and unsafe (most importantly)for the street. hitting the brakes in any car with that much camber would be like putting bicycle tires on your car and trying to stop the rolling tread patch is like an inch or two.. SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH bam crash. lol :blink:

• 4 weeks later...

well here it is. you can just type in "crazy camber " on you tube if you want. keep in mind that this kind of modification not only puts an extremely extraordinary wear on your tires but also very harmful stresses to every component of your suspension system, and your wheels. breaking the bead off your tire is something to think about also. 1-2 degrees on racecars is common but thats to make up for body roll in extreme cornering and less rolling resistance in a straightaway but its impractical, unnecessary, and unsafe (most importantly)for the street. hitting the brakes in any car with that much camber would be like putting bicycle tires on your car and trying to stop the rolling tread patch is like an inch or two.. SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH bam crash. lol :blink:

That's not the same car as the one in the picture. First, wrong color. Second, wrong make, wheels, everything else. The top car is a yota, the one on the video is a Benz

That's not the same car as the one in the picture. First, wrong color. Second, wrong make, wheels, everything else. The top car is a yota, the one on the video is a Benz

i understand its not the same car, i was trying to say that people say that its photoshopped and not real, im saying that it is real, maybe not the same car but a car with that amount of camber driving.

and its an infiniti q45 not a benz, believe 1997 to 2001 model year, my friend has one all laid out kinda like this