Canby 2011

sick620

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since nothing is ok to do. You may sit there, and do nothing. No smoking, no drinking, no camp fires, gas bbq only, no charcoal. No music, no talking loud due to neighboring places. Gates close and lock at 10pm, so if your car is in there your stuck walking (and finding a way out of the fair grounds). There might be a bar near by.

So go there, setup your tent, and sit your ass in there quietly like a good boy :D

Guest kamakazi620

So what does everyone do at night that is camping? Sounds like they are going to be pretty strict. Is there a bar or something near by?

Yeah a bar next to the cop shop and you have to sneak out after they lock the gates

thats not exactly what i said! i said whether you sleep in your car or tent you need to pay for a campsite!!!!

Oops, I misunderstood you, sorry, that means I registered wrong then, how do I go about correcting that? ummmm, never mind, I can hang out by day, and commute the 10 minutes home to my 2 acres of woods at night, and see you in the morning. A day of meeting people, talking datsuns, and just feeling badass i'm sure will bring on the urge to drink too much, start a bonfire, maybe shoot some stuff. I'll just hang until it's camp time, and be back when it's open time. I really want to get to know everyone, and I still can accomplish that without camping there I think. I've always been a rule bender anyway, so it's probably the best idea.

What do you mean what is there to do? Tell anecdotal stories around the propane fire yo! C'mon, use your imaginations. And I for one am happy smoking isn't allowed. It's a nasty fucking habit and it stinks like smoking WagDattos butt lice! As far as alcohol, we don't need alcohol to have fun. Here are some ideas:

We can bring some cards and a fold out table, play a little penny ante poker.

I'm sure someone camping has a video game setup that could travel in their wagon? We could play Gran Turismo after dark with a generator? I might have to buy a decent inverter that could handle that load. That might need a bit bigger than I'm willing to shell out for though.

We can sneak out of the campsite and go check out downtown Canby! Unless we're really, really locked in. No getting arrested, no one has bail money. ;)

We could get a glow in the dark frisbee and play frisbee.

That's all the ideas I have for right now.

By the way, are there showers at the campground? I would imagine there are toilets. Otherwise we'll have to dig multiple holes and that could get ugly.

What do you mean what is there to do? Tell anecdotal stories around the propane fire yo! C'mon, use your imaginations. And I for one am happy smoking isn't allowed. It's a nasty fucking habit and it stinks like smoking WagDattos butt lice! As far as alcohol, we don't need alcohol to have fun. Here are some ideas:

We can bring some cards and a fold out table, play a little penny ante poker.

I'm sure someone camping has a video game setup that could travel in their wagon? We could play Gran Turismo after dark with a generator? I might have to buy a decent inverter that could handle that load. That might need a bit bigger than I'm willing to shell out for though.

We can sneak out of the campsite and go check out downtown Canby! Unless we're really, really locked in. No getting arrested, no one has bail money. ;)

We could get a glow in the dark frisbee and play frisbee.

That's all the ideas I have for right now.

By the way, are there showers at the campground? I would imagine there are toilets. Otherwise we'll have to dig multiple holes and that could get ugly.

soundss like fun to mee.....lets play guessturess!!! musical tentss..... ? :lol:...hide and go seek in the darkk?

Oh hell yeah! Guesstures is fun. And pictionary, we should totally play pictionary. "Is it jackal? Jackal?!" It wasn't jackal the first time, stands to reason it wouldn't be jackal the next 400 times!" - Stewie. :P

I think there's hydro, maybe bring an extension cord. There were 'wash up' stations near the porta pottys. If camping it might rain anyway so showers are optional. Alcohol is the social lubricant but I don't drink so no big deal for me, except it's less entertaining to watch you guys. Maybe nismo dr. will stay up late this year.:)

I think there's hydro, maybe bring an extension cord. There were 'wash up' stations near the porta pottys. If camping it might rain anyway so showers are optional. Alcohol is the social lubricant but I don't drink so no big deal for me, except it's less entertaining to watch you guys. Maybe nismo dr. will stay up late this year.:)

stay up late?....if he fallss asleep....can we draw on himm??? :lol:

ill bring guessturess and something else..i forgot the namee..:D

Well I probably won't be drinking either, so no worries there. Apparently we can be the "harshing our mellow parents" of the group! :D Can't say I'll be coherent regardless of alcohol though. ;)

I was almost thinking of cleaning the L16 entirely, then bringing all the pieces and seeing who could disassemble and reassemble it the fastest, but I decided against it. :P

Well I probably won't be drinking either, so no worries there. Apparently we can be the "harshing our mellow parents" of the group! :D Can't say I'll be coherent regardless of alcohol though. ;)

I was almost thinking of cleaning the L16 entirely, then bringing all the pieces and seeing who could disassemble and reassemble it the fastest, but I decided against it. :P

Actually. Maybe you could bring it. Even if nobody assembles it, might be a good way to pass on info and teach some others. Hands on experience is key

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Actually. Hands on experience is key

Isnt Mike giving a reach-a-round to someone :rofl:

I'll give Noob a reach around and a trust fall for ya.