510 parts outlet

69FJWagon

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clayton gonna need a sway bar for a ka swap in my goon soon as I get my tax dollars Is troy still able to get them?? I heard quickor went out of biz??

ya I think Troy can still get em. try emailing Quickor direct they are still around I just talked to Glen over there about a bar for the rear of my wagon

Clayton

• 9 months later...

Troy had a friend who is a professional photographer come down last Saturday and take a few picture but while we were setting up Lisa snapped a few good shots and I thought I would share. The cars pictured have been built by Troy over the last 3 years or so, The Orange car is the latest and still needs all the stickers applied it was originally owned by Rob Dyson and was his first race car (http://www.dysonracing.com). The Yellow was raced by Dave Frellsen (http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/DaveFrellsen.htm) the black and tan is owned by a friend named Stan and the blue and black is Troys personal car...enjoy

IMG_3784.jpg

IMG_3794.jpg

IMG_3821.jpg

IMG_3850.jpg

IMG_3852.jpg

IMG_3853.jpg

IMG_3854.jpg

IMG_3870.jpg

Bob Sharp 610 off to get body and paint finished...

IMG_3872.jpg

IMG_3885.jpg

IMG_3904.jpg

And suddenly fell in love! If I had an office like that one, I would be working late and even holidays haha.

Once I called Troy for pricing and he is a good person, here where I live, the people that has good knowledge about car modifications they think they are the last coke on the desert......he's very down to earth. Keep it up Troy......I know someday I will be able to buy the Wilwood break conversion kit XD.

Is there any way you can find out for me what the code is on the red paint used in the KA car? I like that orange tinge it has to it, almost like a Poppy Red.

TIA!

The car was sold, Sorry!