510 parts outlet

69FJWagon

So I thought that I would post some of the cars that Troy Ermish is building at the moment for those of you that dont know of him or his work (http://www.ermish-racing.com), and I thought I had to many projects

The first car (white) belongs to a customer named Bill KA24de full prep Rebello head, forged pistons and much much more

red engine bay car is Troys that he is building to sell it to is getting a KA24 but the single cam engine with a Rebello head and a set of 44 Mikunis

and the rest are customers cars he had about 5 others he is doing work on but didnt end up taking any good pictures of

troys035.jpg

troys026.jpg

troys025.jpg

troys023.jpg

troys019.jpg

whats left of Stans car after being T-boned by a Camaro at 80mph :(

troys014.jpg

troys012.jpg

troys011.jpg

troys010.jpg

troys009.jpg

soon to be Stans new B-sedan race car to replace his old one

troys008.jpg

troys005.jpg

my car that he is helping me with

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2eDeYe;31251'']Nice dimes. Is the roof being welded back on the racecar after the cage is finish welded?

YA it will get welded back on but it will be from another car because the car had a sunroof in it, easier to put a roof instead of doing a patch panel the car has been sitting in Troys yard for at least ten years so there is gunna be alot of rust repair to do but it will be just as nice as Stans other car when its done

Rad! Is that a 610 in the background with '41 GT3' painted on the side?

its a 710, built into a gt3 car in the late 70s early 80s I found it in Napa for 500 bucks so we went down and bought it and plan on rebuilding it and racing it :D

indy thats Stans wrecked 510 in the background Troy keeps his car at his house, the car without the roof is going to be the replacement.

Icehouse the exhaust is ran normal in the race cars the back half is just sitting in the car for storage

Yeah I was talking about the other race car, the NASCAR, that thing is sick:D

Ya that car is sick you should try to make it out to a race at the Altamont raceway this year. a few pics of Troy at home in his second office...

troyswork2.jpg

troyswork.jpg

hot, like the exhaust is hot...and its in the car, so it would be pretty hot in there. I know I'm lame.

got ya, i have autocrossed a couple of cars with the exhaust ran in the passenger seat area and you are correct F'N HOT and thats only a 60 second run. we always have extra room in the hotel for a fellow 510 owner so if you can come out and run a couple American auto-x events this year :D

thanks for the pics, always good to see what projects are going on

the car is getting a 12 valve KA with a Rebello prepped head and 44 mikunis and a zx 5 speed and possibly a r160 LSD should be in the 12k range I know it sound like alot but I dont think you could build it for that

the car is getting a 12 valve KA with a Rebello prepped head and 44 mikunis and a zx 5 speed and possibly a r160 LSD should be in the 12k range I know it sound like alot but I dont think you could build it for that

Small world.

Owner of that white sedan works same place I do and same building.

This guy came up to me several times about my Datsuns including today.

He saw me pull up on a different Datsun (521). :D

Same story, they had one way back when.........

Except this time, he got back on and his dumping a lot of money, this guy is loaded. Head work alone from Rebello he said was $3100. May have heard him wrong, maybe $2100.

He'll put my White 2 door Sedan to shame as soon as he brings it to work.

I better put those SSR wheels on my car.

I think my car will hold on it's own in some other areas.

Peace

Small world.

Owner of that white sedan works same place I do and same building.

This guy came up to me several times about my Datsuns including today.

He saw me pull up on a different Datsun (521). :D

Same story, they had one way back when.........

Except this time, he got back on and his dumping a lot of money, this guy is loaded. Head work alone from Rebello he said was $3100. May have heard him wrong, maybe $2100.

He'll put my White 2 door Sedan to shame as soon as he brings it to work.

I better put those SSR wheels on my car.

I think my car will hold on it's own in some other areas.

Peace

no you heard him right head work was $3100 he is alot like you almost everything on the car is new old stock that he paid top dollar for when this car is done it will be one of the nicest 510s around

• 2 weeks later...