Super Street Magazine Features It's First Truck EVER...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so I bothered my girlfriend to the point that her and I braved the local supermarket to go pic up your issue and not one on the shelf :mad: so off to the next stop 7/11 and bingo we have a winner I love opening the mag to page 40 and there it is a old school Datsun "PICKUP" the pictures look great Lawrence congrats on your spread...the best part it still has a L series in it :eek::D

Thank you for the kudos 69FJWagon (Mr. C.). I continue to struggle to post actual pics on the site. I can't help but feel as if I'm still somewhat computer illiterate even though I sit/use one of these a good portion of my day.

So, have they started putting relevant content into their magazine yet? Is it still just pretty pictures of JDM awesomeness (aka EG hatches)? I keep seeing super street stickers on astro vans, cavaliers, aerostars, and yet I never hear about a spread of one. I dont support the magazine because I dont want any of the owners of the vehicles mentioned above finding out about how cool datsuns are. Super street always shows the love for ol school rice but offers NO technical info thats relevant. Its awesome you got a spread in the MAG and I am deffinately going to have go check it out. Maybe if I buy them all, the super street aerostar owner wont find out about it. peace.

Rock on man, you officially have a magazine truck!

As an aside, Not to long ago I picked up about 7 years of classic truck magazine for like 5 bucks. I am not even a chevy ford guy and I have looked through those mags prolly 10 times each. And each time I think, "Man I wish there was a mag like this for classic imports." Not just a feature every blue moon. The way ratsun is growing it wouldn't surprise me if there will be one in the future.

nice lookin truck. is that actually urs BRE510?

Yes it is urs BRE510's. Aside from my family, it is one of two of my pride and joys. The other is my replica BRE #46 car. I appriciate the nice comments - Thanks all.

Rock on man, you officially have a magazine truck!

As an aside, Not to long ago I picked up about 7 years of classic truck magazine for like 5 bucks. I am not even a chevy ford guy and I have looked through those mags prolly 10 times each. And each time I think, "Man I wish there was a mag like this for classic imports." Not just a feature every blue moon. The way ratsun is growing it wouldn't surprise me if there will be one in the future.

The future is here. I spoke with a guy last saturday and he is trying to put together a Japanese nostalgic mag. And he is lookin for cars to feature. It will be a U.S. mag. I had both my Z cars in vintage auto mag last year but I can't read any of it. So a U.S. version will be cool.

Way to go Mr. "L" you earned that one. If it not for you and a couple other guys, I wouldn't be into Datsuns. And you have held on to that bad ass truck for what like 10+ years. WTG My brother.

O.K. That's the other guy that has been with Us at all 3 JCCS shows. Way to go!! Sorry, Your name had slipped My mind. Score another one for the books! You did get a trophy this year, right? I seem to remember them calling You back and trading what they had handed You for another one. What did You end up getting?