jeff Hino Icehouse S13

Jeff was over last night with his S13 KA.

he said he got another motor for $250 & installed it.old one was smoky.

We went for a ride. Just so happens to the round a bout where I smashed my 510 at.

last sec or so he gunned it and I thought I was going to relive my nightmare. He threw that car into a slide right then left then right again. I almost shit myself.. He can drive! But the car is set up to throw the back end out(stiff rear). As I told him I never lost my ass end of my car in a corner when dry streets(I dont run a rear sway bar). Even the day I smashed my car. It was front end pushed in to the curb.

for 250$ I say you cant beat a KA powered car. I can see why people put KAs in 510s!!!!!!!!!Im likeing 240sx awhole lot now!!!!!!!!!!!

While he was over I was cooking up some hot water. Just so happens I forgot about it. The stove had a melt down. The element cooked. It was not the type you just pull outto replace. I shut the stove circut breaker off. Put the Coleman Camp stove on top and call it good!!!!!!!!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA That was a fun trip :) I told Hainz he should have went for a ride in the SR 240 I had back in the day, now that thing got some good angle. My new KA powered one takes a bit more driving to get it to drive the way I want :) S13's are way more predictable than a lowered 510 that's for sure.

Nice fix on the stove Hainz :)

Redeye

Theres a white coupe in Auburn I seen w/blue wheels.maybe same car?

as for the stove ,corbon monoxide.

Everybody in hawaii has propane stoves. They seem to still be living.

No, seriously. Be careful. My good friend of almost 10 years was not to bright, couple years ago when the hurricane or w/e hit the coast here in Oregon the power was out for a few days. He used his BBQ for some heat. Was found dead on his face a few days after from carbon monoxide.