rims?????

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

put these on it

bear.jpg

My friend still has a set of those, lol. They were actually stolen from the car once, and the guy that stole them, put them up on Craig's list. So they went there with the cops and got them back with no question. (my question is, how could someone be so stupid to steal a wheel like that, and think they could get away with selling them in an open market like that?, lol)

I like those last one's. And the Titan wheels thumbup1.gif

are those like the westerns that you had i cant tell

yeah i think so, just take a good look at CL, i only looked at about 2 days worth of posts. look around and you'll find somthing you like. and with some of them 4x4 ones with the big ass tires you could sell the tires (if they have good tread left) and get some $$$ back.

I looked on CL for all of Oregon and some of Washington and checked ebay every day for like 2 months befor i found the wheels i wanted.

I have a set of 14" Aluminum slots that are 6 lug, may part with them but they would have to be shipped to most of you.

If you want 15" slots, there is a set of ebay atm with 2 days left.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270573283920&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

Steelies with oldschool (real,actually,truly cool) trim rings...No Caps! :thumbup: Thats just the way I like-em personally :rolleyes:

They look good that way on almost anything old/older...here are my examples for your consideration :thumbup:

1969 Dodge A100 van (awaiting a good lowering job!!)

iPhone5034.jpg

1958 Simca Grand Large (awaiting a severely hammered lowering job :w00t: :hyper: )

iPhone8009.jpg

1971 Datsun 521 (awaiting........well.....it works too hard for any of that ;) )

iPhone8037.jpg