Mitty 2010 Pics

Here's some pics from today at Mitty 2010. We got to do 2 laps at Road Atlanta for the BRE parade lap session, which was pretty fun in the wagon except for a wrong turn at one point. Lots of 510's and several Z's to see. And it was awesome to talk to some fellow datsun addicts. Also got to see Pete Brock and Adam Corolla.

http://picasaweb.google.com/nullproject/Mitty2010#

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some pics from today at Mitty 2010. We got to do 2 laps at Road Atlanta for the BRE parade lap session, which was pretty fun in the wagon except for a wrong turn at one point. Lots of 510's and several Z's to see. And it was awesome to talk to some fellow datsun addicts. Also got to see Pete Brock and Adam Corolla.

http://picasaweb.goo...ject/Mitty2010#

A bunch of cats we know are there, My buddy #49 510 blew up his engine...(Steve Link)

All the wagons were hot. I don't know what it is but they are unique. I wish I would of had more time to visit and talk to other 510 lovers but my son was with me and kept me busy. Do you track your wagon or do you like putting performance tires on the car for mountain driving?

Definitely hotness on the wagons... I wasn't expecting to see as many, but they were all cool. Saturday was my first time on the track with mine. The reason for the tires is that I just got a really good deal locally on them :cool: . This car is my daily driver right now until I get my 260 or 280 back on the road.

The event was great! I wish I could have been there thurs fri and sat, but I could only make it sunday. I drove my blue zx. Its funny how there are so many die-hard Datsun fans except when it comes to the zx. The only people that checked my car out were some Toyota guys. I've taken this car across the usa and just finished up a 2000 mile trip along the lower states, 9, to be exact and never a problem with the ZX! How many other Datsun guys can say that? (I drove the car from cali, 8 months ago to Ohio, too.) No problems either.......

The event was great! I wish I could have been there thurs fri and sat, but I could only make it sunday. I drove my blue zx. Its funny how there are so many die-hard Datsun fans except when it comes to the zx. The only people that checked my car out were some Toyota guys. I've taken this car across the usa and just finished up a 2000 mile trip along the lower states, 9, to be exact and never a problem with the ZX! How many other Datsun guys can say that? (I drove the car from cali, 8 months ago to Ohio, too.) No problems either.......

I checked out your ZX at the campground Sunday morning. I like ZX's. Lots of their parts fit on 510s. :lol:

Glad you made the trip. Next time bring the wagon.

More room for camping gear.

• 2 months later...

Well some time has passed and as far as I know the twins don't frequent this place, and this picture (I think) is funneh, and some of youse might find it comical as well. Who knows.

But here we have the twins with the twins:

DSC_1802.jpg

Well some time has passed and as far as I know the twins don't frequent this place, and this picture (I think) is funneh, and some of youse might find it comical as well. Who knows.

But here we have the twins with the twins:

DSC_1802.jpg

John,

You are asking for trouble posting that picture. Yes. it is funny but doesn't it belong in this thread?

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/12167-post-tits-199/