Datsun Wife???

I know she's a keeper are first date was to a car show and are second was at the local dirt track!! Now we need to start saving money to buy her a Datsun. The 510 4 door is her choice and I love it because I have a L16 factory crate motor still in the box. It just means I will have to wait for the 320 I want but a Datsun that holds four people will be cool to own.

...now if she wanted a wgn, she'd be perfect! :)

As for the 320....I sure hope you're as short as I am....those things are tiny!!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

two words that usually dont go well together

...am I crazy??? LOL!!! We have been talking about getting me a 510. Oh man what is happening to me??? Am I becoming a datsun freak too????

yes! :cool:

but youre in good company!

...now if she wanted a wgn, she'd be perfect! :)

maybe she has a single sister??? :hyper:

let her know i have a wagoon too! ;)

two words that usually dont go well together

yes! cool.gif

but youre in good company!

maybe she has a single sister??? hyper.gif

let her know i have a wagoon too! wink.gif

ahhhh....wow...you guys are funny!!! No single sister...sorry!!! I will keep and eye out for a single girl for ya!!!tongue.giflaugh.gif

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

My husband bought a datsun 620 pick up about 5 years ago as a daily driver, for better gas milage. Now he is totally obsessed with datsuns, ratsun.net, and the dmt website. We fight for computer time blink.gif !!! His first datsun got wrecked in front of our house about a year ago and now he has a nicer datsun 620. I must admit that datsuns are growing on me...am I crazy??? LOL!!! We have been talking about getting me a 510. Oh man what is happening to me??? Am I becoming a datsun freak too???? AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! cool.gif

Maybe you could talk to my wife? I was driving a 510 when we started dating. She didn't really like it much but I guess she liked me so se dealt with it. Over the years, my Datsun obsession grew but she never came around. She refused to ride in the 510. It was only when I got a 240Z that she started to like Datsuns a little. She thinks the Z is beautiful. She still doesn't like the 510. She call the 510 my Mistress. She says it is going to be my Coffin.

Do you have a Sister? LOL!

Maybe you could talk to my wife? I was driving a 510 when we started dating. She didn't really like it much but I guess she liked me so se dealt with it. Over the years, my Datsun obsession grew but she never came around. She refused to ride in the 510. It was only when I got a 240Z that she started to like Datsuns a little. She thinks the Z is beautiful. She still doesn't like the 510. She call the 510 my Mistress. She says it is going to be my Coffin.

Do you have a Sister? LOL!

That's funny Mistres is what my 620 is called!!!

DSCN0087.jpg

026.jpg024.jpg029-1.jpg

Hey guys...here's proof I'm NOT afraid to work "under" the hood! I gave my husband 5 really GOOD reasons he should trade me the my Honda for his Datsun:

Reason 1: I don't drive as far, so better gas milage.

Reason 2: Great work out for my arms!

Reason 3: The paint would last longer...less road damage!

Reason 4: I take better care of it (I'm the one who washes and waxes it)!

Reason 5: I look HOT in it! LOL...my opinion anyway!

But I have to admit...I want a 510 not a 620!

:cool:

• Like 1

I got my 710 4 door automatic last winter. So I removed the tank and cleaned it because the filter kept clogging, replacet the points distributor with an EI from a '79 L20B, converted it from external to internal regulated 90 amp KA alternator, replaced the master cylinder and the water pump... in other words got it running reliably and safe. I ride my bike to work so Mrs. d says would I mind if she drove it to work? I figured it would be better that it sitting so sure go ahead. Big mistake. She loves all the attention it gets, people wave and stare. Strangers at the gas pump come up and ask what it is so she had to ask me 'what is it exactly' so she could answer them. If we go out she always manages to get to the car first and grab the driver's seat. Oh, well.So it's now her car.

At the end of the summer we got me a 710 goon. It's mine!

This is such a great thread. My wife is pretty good with the whole Datsun love. She went with me to Blue Lake last year and like the wagon even. Now my daughter....she just loves cars! I was in the garage working on the new engine for the wagon and she came out to get something, stops and takes a biiiiiig breath, smiles and says, "I love the smell when your building an engine." crying.gif That's my baby girl.crying.gifcrying.gif

• Like 1

#6 c'mon honey, you're crazy enough to trade a datsun for a honda.

:hmm: #5 doesnt beat #6

(break the honda and then he has to 'loan' the truck. shhhh)

says, "I love the smell when your building an engine."

a lady im dating said that about my garage :wub:

she likes the sedan, but doesnt like going fast in the cyns.

my ex drove the wagon. shes also the reason it sits in the garage.

a lady im dating said that about my garage :wub:

she likes the sedan, but doesnt like going fast in the cyns.

... take en fora fast ride a good scaer makes em hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my ex drove the wagon. shes also the reason it sits in the garage.

Probably didn't like being driven in the canyon either.

I was in the garage working on the new engine for the wagon and she came out to get something, stops and takes a biiiiiig breath, smiles and says, "I love the smell when your building an engine." crying.gif That's my baby girl.crying.gifcrying.gif

atta kid! :cool:

This is such a great thread. My wife is pretty good with the whole Datsun love. She went with me to Blue Lake last year and like the wagon even. Now my daughter....she just loves cars! I was in the garage working on the new engine for the wagon and she came out to get something, stops and takes a biiiiiig breath, smiles and says, "I love the smell when your building an engine." crying.gif That's my baby girl.crying.gifcrying.gif

:blink:Got to love the women that wants a grease monkey!!!!