Help me decide!

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which circle backround should I use for the tiger?

• Solid red.
    • Blue with the star. (origonal)

alight, help me decide.

Im gonna use the tiger design on the right (the one with no hat) but Im debating between using the original blue/white start circle background or just rocking a solid red one.

the red matches, but it feels like theres waaay to much red going on.

so the blue breaks it up nicely... but nothing else is blue on the car.

tigerdebate.jpg

Solid red.

IMG_0004copy.jpg

Blue with the star. (origonal)

IMG_0004blue.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously?

imcereal128468649610468750.jpg

I spend ALOT more time in photoshop than I will actually painting it.

even if I have a design I dont have to draw (like the teeth) I still have to spend my time breaking it down into layers (fucking tedious) for stenciling and print.

Umm.... red. NO, wait!! ...... yeah it's red. Unless you plan some later additions that would match the blue.

there is the pin up, the only blue is on the tint of her flight goggles. but theres a bunch of of colours too. the red pic by itself looks good but Im just starting to feel like its to much over all

alight, help me decide.

Im gonna use the tiger design on the right (the one with no hat) but Im debating between using the original blue/white start circle background or just rocking a solid red one.

the red matches, but it feels like theres waaay to much red going on.

so the blue breaks it up nicely... but nothing else is blue on the car.

tigerdebate.jpg

Solid red.

IMG_0004copy.jpg

Blue with the star. (origonal)

IMG_0004blue.jpg

Historical reference. The REAL flying tigers, the American Volunteer Force [AVF] nose art of the tiger mouth did not use a red tongue! That was an artifice of the British forces fighting in North Africa on their aircraft and was adopted later by the American Army Air Force succesors to the AVF when the Flying Tigers were merged into the Army Air Forces fighting in the China Burma India [CBI]

theater. [No, I wasn't there!] By the way, I prefer the Coumintang Gear wheel. [Let's not get involved in discussions of the Boxer Rebellion, the USMC would not look on with favor, arguing US Krag vs 1903 Springfield is fruitless at this late date.] Chiang Kai Check and the Madam would approve of it.

Historical reference. The REAL flying tigers, the American Volunteer Force [AVF] nose art of the tiger mouth did not use a red tongue! That was an artifice of the British forces fighting in North Africa on their aircraft and was adopted later by the American Army Air Force succesors to the AVF when the Flying Tigers were merged into the Army Air Forces fighting in the China Burma India [CBI]

theater. [No, I wasn't there!] By the way, I prefer the Coumintang Gear wheel. [Let's not get involved in discussions of the Boxer Rebellion, the USMC would not look on with favor, arguing US Krag vs 1903 Springfield is fruitless at this late date.] Chiang Kai Check and the Madam would approve of it.

lol ya I know (the tongue part) but Im not molding it to historical accuracy Im modelinging after Fisches art