PIR TONIGHT!!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice. makes me wonder just how fast 14.5 is i bet my truck gets 15+.

When the 1982 280ZX Turbo 5-speed was new, I think it ran a 15.3 quarter mile on factory tires.

180hp, 220tq, (crank) and about 2900 pound car

14.5 is pretty fast for those cars. The first and slowest 350Z runs a 13.9 (6speed) Slowest not counting the automatic or convertibles.

Im hoping next friday is nice. Lynch we got to go again, ill be taking the se-r finally out and seeing what the det puts down and turning up the boost throught the night. THink ive gotten everything fixed that the kid did. Goin to feel weird dragin a boosted car >.> and me with my slow ass reaction time with my metal plate, i still hope i run good.

I hope you got some decent tires lol

If I had slicks this car would be in the high 13s, my first gear is nearly useless lol I have to ride the clutch almost all the way to 2nd

when i get my 510 running ill take it to PIR and run you , show you what a real sr datsun can do LOL

Seriously? How do you have any right to come in here and make wild accusation's on someone else's behalf? If he owed someone money, its that person's responsibility to collect their debt and handle the situation. NOT your's. Ratsun is NOT meant for this type of bullshit, so why don't you get the fork out of your ass and go play in the street. From what I can tell since being here, Lynch is a good guy. I've never met him, never really spoke to him, but it's not hard to tell who is a decent, respectable person and that's clearly not you. Also, you have 68 posts so I don't think you have any right to come in here bitching at members like Lynch.

Good day sir.

Kamakazi620 was using my profile he was the one posting and he has over 1500 posts. sorry

I'm sorry guys, didn't mean to start a bunch of shit.. But I don't like bein accused of shit by some non factor.. Or anyone for that matter.. I ignored the guy so I won't have to read any of the garbage he has to say.. And big THANKS goes out to all me homies that know me :):):)

Kamakazi620 used my profile that day I think you know him.wish you knew at the time