PIR TONIGHT!!!

I like the cut of your jib good sir :cool:

but Jesus Christ on a muther fucking pogo stick! are you for fucking real dude?

the last thing I want when I first log in to Ratsun all hung over hopin to read some missed insomniacs pages and sutch is PMs about oooooooooooohh lookie what hes doing hes threataning me ban him ban him.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOUR THE INSTIGATOR.

Joeys my friend, hes a good fuckin dude, but you can fuck right off.

the next time some shit like this pops up there will be NO WARNINGS. NO VACATIONS.

you will be BANNED.

that goes for you and anyone else that wants to try and take a shit in the pot and give it a stir.

Im sick of this shit.

/hung over rant.

Kamikazi620 was using my profile that day we've been friends for 15+ years so I KNOW hes a awesome damn guy

• Like 1
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is quiet an interesting thread. I didn't know I had people speaking for me. Sad thing is I didn't know someone was trying to get at Lynch threw me. The business Lynch and I have is between us and not everyone on Ratsun. Lynch and I have talked. The $20.00 was from a year ago and I had forgot all about it. Funny thing is I could care less about it now. There are no problems between Lynch and I, we are friends.

It's problems like this that make me not want to be a part of Ratsun. As much as I like the site there is just too much High School bull shit going on lately. This is why I haven't been on much. The only way I found out about this mishap was Lynch emailed me.

Anyways I don't give a flyin fuck about this high school banter. I can see this thread went way off topic. I'll apologies for that even though I didn't know this shit was going on.

Ok end of rant. Have a nice day! :thumbup:

Kamakazi620 was using my profile that day

Kamikazi620 was using my profile that day we've been friends for 15+ years so I KNOW hes a awesome damn guy

Kamakazi620 was using my profile that day

Oh I can sympathize with people with a drinking problem but it's not an excuse or defense for their actions.

Apparently allowing him to use or have access to your account is no excuse either.

snapback.pngsinner720st, on 20 April 2010 - 06:11 AM, said:

"nice. makes me wonder just how fast 14.5 is i bet my truck gets 15+. "

"When the 1982 280ZX Turbo 5-speed was new, I think it ran a 15.3 quarter mile on factory tires.

180hp, 220tq, (crank) and about 2900 pound car

14.5 is pretty fast for those cars. The first and slowest 350Z runs a 13.9 (6speed) Slowest not counting the automatic or convertibles."

--------------------------

ya so im prob being way optimistic i have a naps z24 pushing aboot 115hp to 235/60/14 bfg's weighing in at 2350lb's. i would have to be a really good driver to try an hang with a turbo 280zx.

snapback.pngsinner720st, on 20 April 2010 - 06:11 AM, said:

"nice. makes me wonder just how fast 14.5 is i bet my truck gets 15+. "

"When the 1982 280ZX Turbo 5-speed was new, I think it ran a 15.3 quarter mile on factory tires.

180hp, 220tq, (crank) and about 2900 pound car

14.5 is pretty fast for those cars. The first and slowest 350Z runs a 13.9 (6speed) Slowest not counting the automatic or convertibles."

--------------------------

ya so im prob being way optimistic i have a naps z24 pushing aboot 115hp to 235/60/14 bfg's weighing in at 2350lb's. i would have to be a really good driver to try an hang with a turbo 280zx.

I'm pushin 172hp an 142tq @ the wheels if not more since I've fixed some stuff.. Its not your average sentra

I cant wait to dyno mine and see what im putting down. Took chris for a ride, the other maroon 92 and he was suprised how hard she pulls. Ive been fixing alot of wiring issues this week, And hopefully will be coming out tommrow or saturday. Say we need to get a group together and go again :). I want ro run one of you ve boys :)