PIR TONIGHT!!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I say we should go out again tonight. GLad i didnt run though like i was thinking about. The car wouldnt start this morning. Turns out i was out of fucking fuel, i was runnin on fumes last night. Apparently the cars empty is at a quarter of a tank. Took me a hour to get fuel back in the system so she would start, and i had to push her with my back down my driveway to a flat area. I was freaking out at first.

Say what?? Who the fuck are you?? I don't owe him shit, I'm sure if I did he would say something to me about it

Uuuhh, he did to me,about a tailgate,and you need to take it easy man,I'm sure you don't wanna get banned like kami...............or do you?

Look fag stick no ones bannin me for shit7.. You don't know who your talkin to.. An if he thinks I owe him money he should grow a pair instead of sayin shit behind my back.. Even if I did what makes you think its your place to say something?? Especialy in a thread about goin to pir an shit?? You just let everyone here know how much of a fuckin douche bag you are..

• Like 2

Look fag stick no ones bannin me for shit7.. You don't know who your talkin to.. An if he thinks I owe him money he should grow a pair instead of sayin shit behind my back.. Even if I did what makes you think its your place to say something?? Especialy in a thread about goin to pir an shit?? You just let everyone here know how much of a fuckin douche bag you are..

Uuuhh,because he's a friend of mine and you just run your mouth like your hot s#$% when your just cold diarrhea,and yeah I do know who I'm talking to,and are you an Adminastrator or a Moderator? how can you tell me what to say? I'm within the rules and you are not,maybe you need some more green to relax.