620 or b2000?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Id go with a courier, like 80-81 with the 2.3. Then put a b2000 grill/headlights on it. I just dont like mazda :D

You can even get an older mazda front grille/round light assembly for it. bolt on. those look pretty sick. If your going to get a mazda, ill take you to a place out in Rainier Oregon and get a REPU. 650 with title.

Just my thoughts, i know its a hard call.

Anyways, heres a repu. Not the one for 650 of course :rofl: And yeah, comes stock from factory fender flares.

sevenStock2009-105_mazdaREPU.jpg

I would say yes nissan is more reliable. Many of times have seen blown head gaskets on mazda motors, along with shitty rings and they smoked. More often than not it seems. to each his own :D

Get a b2000 and drop in an L series...

Agreed I've never found a Mazda that didn't have a blown motor or didn't smoke. I would go with the 620.

I don't really post anything on here but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask you guys to help me decide.

So i finally got another job & I am trying to decide between another 620 or an old 84 Mazda b2000.. I was hoping you guys might be able to help me pick.

Thanks.

if you have to ask......b2000

there shouldnt be any doubt in your head

620, '84 B2000s were better than 86-92 B2000s, but still don't make nearly as much power as the L, and are harder to find parts for since they only had that body style for a bit. 620s had a 10 year run.

HA! Thats funny. I got a L20 for my old red KC from a 84 Mazda. You should get the Mazda. Leave the 620's for me :)

LoL sweet!

Have any pics of that? I seen a b2000 or a b2200, cant remember. But it was on Craigs list seattle for a little while, someone had put an A series datsun motor in it.