FOR THE CAR GUY IN ALL OF US

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scion sucks, Toyota sucks, Tanner Foust is an asshole, but he can definitely drive! I wonder what the time difference would have been if he would have driven it with the car set up for road racing.

Scion sucks, Toyota sucks, Tanner Foust is an asshole, but he can definitely drive! I wonder what the time difference would have been if he would have driven it with the car set up for road racing.

it would have been alot shorter of a video, drifting is not the fastest way through the twisties, but it does take some skill to do it for sure

ppppsssstttttt that was lame trin to be the man FAIL...............................................

heres how it's done

Ken Block is the man, but there is a difference in the style of driving between the two, i dont think either one could do what the other does in the same fashion if they were switch cars

Pretty cool vid. Dillon showed me a cooler video of a S13 hatch on hellaflush.com that was way cooler. Seems like the Sion doesn't get as much angle as some other cars....