Best 510 Engine

Scatoty

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my KA has all the hp and no hassles or tuning issues, the EFI was pretty much plug and play. i drive it every day miles and miles and it never misses a beat just like a stock datsun but with gobs of power!!!!

its the most basic and pretty much the cheapest swap you can do.. parts can be had at your local auto parts store.. im sure i can think of more pros... oh yeah did i mention EFI!!! lol

I dig seeing a CA18ET under the hood man! I bet it has plenty of scoot to get the job done!

Absolutely, this motor is so underrated and scoffed at as not being a performance motor, i'll tell ya they are wrong. i have put many to shame with this setup, and it's all stock with a potato chip sized stock turbo, the only mod was adding a front mount IC and turning up the boost to 12 psi.

my only problem was that it was a junkyard reclaim,LOL and she lasted me almost 4 years. she finally went boom last spring from over boost(20 psi). but fear not,a fresh motor is sitting next to me all done up arp, cometic,.20 over, 5 angle valve, sr20 turbo, euro cam, etc,etc,etc. she'll be back on the road this summer terrorizing my locals

she sits like this now :(

DSC04493.jpg

DSC04496.jpg